Daytime Diversions In Bkk

bograt

Hello possums !!

I will be in BKK next weekend with the gf, and she really wants to go to Dreamworld. I happen to like amusement parks, so it sounds like a good time to me. Is it an all day affair? Are the lines unbearably long (we will try to go on a Monday)? I know it will not compare to a big US amusement park, but it seems like a good day's diversion. I thought I saw a thread on this topic somewhere in the forum, but I cannot seem to find it.

Also, considering the BKK zoo as well. Any feedback?

We have done almost all of the tourist stuff in BKK (temples, palaces, river cruises), so I am looking for fun daytime activities with the gf that do not involve shopping or sex venues, especially as everything now closes so early at night that we are forced to bed early, and we actually wake up at a decent hour.

looking for fun daytime activities with the bf that do not involve shopping or sex venues,

YES i am sure you are you GAY <deleted>

Uhmmmm... You show all the signs of being insecure in you sexuality, if I were you I check into the Bumrug hospital as soon as possible cos it sounds like you have a serious problem <deleted>!

Cheers bograt