Kurgen Stabbed

Chang_paarp

Yes the title is correct. There will probably be a news item in the next day or so.

Kurgen was involved in a dispute over a dog fight involving his dog in the village he lives in and was stabbed. He is intensive care at Bangkok Pattaya. He will survive but is not very well at the moment.

I will try to get some more information tonight.

God I hope this some bad information. :o

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the title is correct. There will probably be a news item in the next day or so.

Kurgen was involved in a dispute over a dog fight involving his dog in the village he lives in and was stabbed. He is intensive care at Bangkok Pattaya. He will survive but is not very well at the moment.

I will try to get some more information tonight.

God I hope this some bad information. :o

That`s terrible news...Please pass on my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and I hope that he is soon back to his cheerful self. :D

If you make a Thai seriously loose face and thats not difficult at all, in their eyes at least, there is no telling what will happen next.No one should land up getting stabbed,in any circumstances.Unfortunately stabbings are occuring daily even in the UK, though that is usually gang related.

Kurgen, my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Time for all those with claimed connections to the local Old Bill to make calls and push for justice.

Don't let this rest, he's one of our own here.

First off...all the best wishes to Kurgen for a speedy recovery!

and yes, let's give him our full support to bring on justice. This was not a fistfight, there was a knife involved!

Jeeesus, what's this place coming to :o

You'd need a knife to get Kirgen down, he's a very fit young man... Means the bugger who did it came well prepared!

All the best, hope it doesn't interfere with his job!