Bangkok Riverside Developments

I live on the river just across Saphan Taksin from the Shangri La hotel. There is new condo going up next to ours, about 6-8 floors high but I've no idea what it is, next to that I've heard there going to be a new Accor Hotel, there is the Watermark seemingly structurally completed further down Chareon Nakorn, but now between the Watermark and my place there's another high rise condo going up, no idea what it is, there seems to be another one near the Watermark just completed, theres the River to my left and over the road from the Peninsula theres a project called the Lighthouse. I presume apart from the kudos, view etc of being by the river the extension of the skytrain over Saphan Taksin has made all these more attractive projects...and I suspect theres more in the pipeline along this extension.

Would appreciate any info on what the projects are along this stretch of the river and what sort of prices they are selling for. I've heard the River is going for around 200,000Bht PSM....are the others out there too?

Thanks in advance for your responses