Dried Peas

enfield951

Ravi's Indian supermarket is out of bags of dried peas,which I need to make my lovely Mushy Peas.

I know you can buy frozen and tinned mushy's but just not the same.

I have scoured Tesco,Big C,Tops,Best,Foodland,Foodmart,Villa all to no avail.

Any ideas folks ?

In fact Foodland does have dried peas. They are next to the bananas and the coffee grinder in the corner of the store. I'm sure Friendship on South Pattaya Road has them as well.

Concur, I always buy at foodland at the location mentioned.

Not for Mushy Peas however but for our belgian " snert" = peasoup with smoked sausage.

cheers

onzestan

In fact Foodland does have dried peas. They are next to the bananas and the coffee grinder in the corner of the store. I'm sure Friendship on South Pattaya Road has them as well.

I went this morning to Foodland and looked all over,to no avail.The bananas are in the right hand corner as you enter through the turnstile,where the fruit and veg racks start.The coffee grinder is actually beyond the checkouts near the pharmacy and newspaper areas.

The store has been revamped recently as the salad bar is near the bananas not at the far end of the veg racks as it was,near the pre-packed meat and fish.

I found dried green mong dal,dried green beans but no peas. Thanks for trying

• 2 weeks later...

I went this morning to Foodland and looked all over,to no avail.The bananas are in the right hand corner as you enter through the turnstile,where the fruit and veg racks start.The coffee grinder is actually beyond the checkouts near the pharmacy and newspaper areas.

The store has been revamped recently as the salad bar is near the bananas not at the far end of the veg racks as it was,near the pre-packed meat and fish.

I found dried green mong dal,dried green beans but no peas. Thanks for trying

My problems are over.Ravi has them back in stock again.

Bought 8 bags yesterday,enough for this year and next !

Thanks for your suggestions.