Xbox 360 Games (real!) In Samui?

My brothers birthday is coming up and he has been going on and on and on about a game called 'Grand Theft Auto 4' he has a normal XBOX 360 and it isn't chipped.

If anyone has this game for sale or knows anywhere that will sell a real copy it would really help me out :o

Thanks in advance!

Marc

I order from Nadz Project Bangkok, google then name... they have a website and they reply email in good English, 2 day delivery for games, Original around 1,400-1,500 Baht Back up 150 or less. They have GTAIV Original (just check for REGION TYPE)

GTAIV is excellent by the way.

• 2 years later...

There is a shop in Nathon with orig games for consoles (why on earth some one would want a none HD console is beyond me) its on the main road next door to a gold shop, if they do not have the game you require they can order for you and it will arrive in 2/3 days.

Piracy is for the peasants support your devs <3

There is a shop in Nathon with orig games for consoles (why on earth some one would want a none HD console is beyond me) its on the main road next door to a gold shop, if they do not have the game you require they can order for you and it will arrive in 2/3 days.

I strongly agree with you, but I get desperate when I was hanging around MBK seeking original game and everytime I asked, sellers looked at me with a smile, no original, only copy....

What is the name of your shop?

I strongly agree with you, but I get desperate when I was hanging around MBK seeking original game and everytime I asked, sellers looked at me with a smile, no original, only copy....

What is the name of your shop?

Not sure of the name of the shop but it has has loads of music cd's in the front of the shop, at the back it has the consoles (ps3,360 etc) if you want a game which they dont have they can order from bk for you. It lies between a gold shop and an electronics store just next to the soi of TOT. My directions maybe cack but if you walk around that area and check the shops you will find it ;).

the answer is that even the real x box and ps3's are fake. u will know when u try to connect to the internet which u probably won't be able to d with the crap connection out here. i got my mate to put my ps3 in his bag and bring it from england to paris then paris to bbk then bbk to samui in his checked in luguage and guess what. not a scratch. works perfectly. 1 problem the interneet just ain't good enough to play only. still cheap in the uk though. he bought it in commet

My ps3 has been working here for the last year using the Inet (unplayable on TOT) the only prob i have is that nobody owns or plays locally so that i have to play online with using USA, Jpn, Oz or Kor servers/players :/

"1 more thing. r u a fighter ? " do mean IRL or as a gamer? :D

My ps3 has been working here for the last year using the Inet (unplayable on TOT) the only prob i have is that nobody owns or plays locally so that i have to play online with using USA, Jpn, Oz or Kor servers/players :/

"1 more thing. r u a fighter ? " do mean IRL or as a gamer? :D

a muay thai fighter like yr avatour