New Bar For Locals.

highonthai

After doing nothing for the last couple of years here in CM, I decided to do something to keep me busy.

So, I have opened a small motorsports bar with a Off road motorcycle accessory shop and a small resturant/ canteen.

Everynight we have Football on TV or some racing dvd playing. Draft beer, cocktails,and all at local prices.

We sell new and used Moto gear and also do consignment sales. (if you have any motorcycle stuff you want to get rid of)

Its located on the night safari road right before the Royal Flora turning circle. Follow any night safari sign in CM and you will find the "PITSTOP" (bar name)

We have draft beer and thai prices...

The shop has a hydraulic lift table for working on motorcycles and a couple of rollaways full of tools. Come on by to if you need to use a tool or just to have a beer and talk motorcycles, Jeeps or cars.

We are open from 11:00am to 12:00pm

PITSTOP telephone number is 08-677-5716

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Highonthai (scott)

Highonthai (scott)

Hi Scott !

As I am living not far from Pitstop and do like good draft beer, would you mind to name the brand? If it is to my liking I will see you soon.

Edited by Tawai

Highonthai (scott)

Hi Scott !

As I am living not far from Pitstop and do like good draft beer, would you mind to name the brand? If it is to my liking I will see you soon.

Just a thought - if you stop by often enough and drink enough I suspect that you could name your own brand :o

Will check it out.. Open for F1 races I presume? Decent screen?

I was there a couple of days ago,screen looks like a 42".

Beer and service was good.

Scott is an amiable sort of character,so looks I might be a regular,as i live nearby.

P.S I have no connection in any way with this business,completely unsolicited comments.

Cheers