Pool Table

tattoodrob

ive checked classified and dont really wanna pay 35000 or thereabouts for a secondhand pool table so im after ideas where i can get one cheaper.anyone seen the ones you can put on top of dining table as this i suspect would be a cheaper option......i dont wanna spend too much as probabaly wont play that often but dont want a kids size one either,thanks for any help in this regard.......or maybe you have one for sale :o

ive checked classified and dont really wanna pay 35000 or thereabouts for a secondhand pool table so im after ideas where i can get one cheaper.anyone seen the ones you can put on top of dining table as this i suspect would be a cheaper option......i dont wanna spend too much as probabaly wont play that often but dont want a kids size one either,thanks for any help in this regard.......or maybe you have one for sale :o

I have one for sale, 8' x 4' good condition, c/w balls, cues, plywood cover, etc. looking for 32000, maybe still out of your range, but if not, PM me for pics/details.

yeh thanks,seen em advertised already but i didnt really want to pay that much.......ive looked in the big shops around, in the sports sections but nothing there...maybe bangkok has some!!!

didnt really wanna pay 30k for a secondhand one maybe nearer the 20k mark as i wont use it that much for sure.

where do all the bars get them from as i aint even seen a shop here selling new ones and there must be a few hundred bars that have them

yeh thanks,seen em advertised already but i didnt really want to pay that much.......ive looked in the big shops around, in the sports sections but nothing there...maybe bangkok has some!!!

didnt really wanna pay 30k for a secondhand one maybe nearer the 20k mark as i wont use it that much for sure.

where do all the bars get them from as i aint even seen a shop here selling new ones and there must be a few hundred bars that have them

yeah, i realized that i didn't read your OG post correctly. ignorant of me. good luck on your search!

Hi,

Can I ask 2 questions about pool tables ?

Looking on the Internet I see many many different types and sizes of table... :o

-> What is the type/size that we see/use the most in Pattaya bars ?

-> What is the minimum size of a room for such a table ?

(1 would say 1 or 1.50 meter marge on each side :D ... big :D )

Thanks

Pattaya46

• 3 years later...

Hey ya.....

the normal size of the pool table u saw in bar is 7 /8 ft

The type is might be upon the design ,but the best table

must have good condition and quality of the curs-ions

and made of slate... which are better than granite or wood.

The minimum of 7 ft table is 3.75 meter width and 4.80 length of the room

8 ft table is 3.90 meter width and 5.10 meter length

Joy

Not sure why this three year old topic and a couple of five year old similar topics over in general forum have been resurrected by this poster but maybe someone somewhere still wants to know about pool tables

• 2 weeks later...