Nz V England Rugby Sat 14th, Where To Watch?

sweetchariot

Any rugby fans out there know where to watch the games tomorrow in Pattaya? I was away last week so missed it.

I can't find any info from UBC, I think the games may be on the Australia Network (cable?), but am not sure. Maybe we could meet up for a few beers wherever it is on.

KO times for those interested:

NZ v England 2.35 pm

Aus v Ire 5.05 pm

SA v Wales 9.00 pm

Arg v Scot 2.10 am (Sunday).

Cheers.

Edited by sweetchariot

All games on Australia Network in HK so I presume the same in Patters.

The Australia Network shows the RU games as encrypted.

The AFL and RL matches are all free-to-air, but alas and alack - not the real stuff.

And in Vietnam that means I have no chance! We get 'True' here with both Thai and Enclish language channels, but nowt else.

If you are on the darkside, Mabprachan Resort has SA feed too.

Not at the moment though, bloody thunderstorm with the lightning a few days ago blew up a few sat receivers.

Most are already replaced, but the SA feed receiver is not back in yet (actually ordered a new one so as not to have to wait too long for repairs)...

We went to Jamesons and it was dead, so headed to Jack Tar Bar on soi 6. Great crowd in there, with lots of banter, beers alot more reasonable, and free hotdogs at half time (both Eng and Ire games). There was also alot more entertainment on hand for the lull between the 2 games.

Sadly the result was not as intended, but it was really just a warm up for next Sat.

Swing low....