Mityon Opposite Side Carrefour Closed

Acky

Mityon opposite side Carrefour closed, does anybody know if they are finally closed oder only move to somehere ?

Thanx

I noticed it myself the other day, but as there are Mityon outlets literally all over Pattaya it would be hard to tell if it had relocated.

It's moved to Thepprasit, opposite Soi 15.

Thanx a lot,

fine that's not far away from where I live.

The old location was also good for me, I can go shopping while they do the service. Normally they finished work when I come back. So no boring waiting.

They have moved to a new location on theppasit, this is in order for them to start selling the bigger bikes next month,.this is a very good company to deal with in my opinion and one of the only bisinesses in thailand that seems to run on time and do what they say,.

I believe the showroom and service center on the corner of 3rd road and Pattaya tai is the main office and service center.

I have bought 2 Honda waves there and use their service almost exclusively except for emergency repairs. Always treated fairly and quickly and never have to return for a problem.

Took my GF's Suzuki 5 years old that had starting issues to 3 shops and they could not fix a simple problem and Mityon fixed it in 20 minutes for 100 baht.

I now live in Ban Chang and I hope to find a service center here as good as Mityon

The Mittyon shop opposite Carrefour is being prepared for major renovation.

Sales and services has been moved temporarily to the other side of the street between 7/11 and PLC language centre. It's a small shop, so don't miss it.

According to a friend, who works at the shop, it will take approx. 2 years (?) until the new venue will re-open its doors, but that seems a little bit long. A suppose that 2 months will do.

Mittyon is one of the biggest motorbike resellers, with outlets all over the Eastern Seaboard operated by approx. 5,000 people.

Most of the venues do have this semi-open outlook, but in the future all shops should have a similar outlook as the new shops on 3rd Road and Thepprasit Road: modern, cool and efficient.

Edited by farangtingtong