Departure Proof

Hi First of all let me say hi to you all and thanks for all the info I have read here over the last 6 months, there has been some great topics and a lot of good advice.

Ok onto my question, I am flying into Bangkok from Manila this Saturday and I will be just using the basic 30 day tourist visa I will get on entry (I am a U.K. Passport holder), I however will not have a ticket to leave Thailand will that be a problem.

I will bring you upto date on my last years travel

Nov 2003 went to Thailand on a 90 day business visa, I have since then done 8 border runs to Poi Pet, Sept 12 2004 I got a return ticket to the Philippines from Bangkok, I have now been in the Philippines 7 weeks and I return to Bangkok this satrurday. I thought I would just check through the info on the entry visa's again and I am now not sure if I will need to show a ticket to prove that I am leaving Thailand after the 30 days, or if that proof is not needed...I have had a fever for the last week my head is spinning and I have managed to confuse myself lol...

Any help you can give me will be much appreciated and I will return the favour by posting a monthly report on the forth coming trips that I will be doing again to Poi Pet.

Thanks in advance....

Frazer...

Well Just to let you know, I have made it back to Thailand no problems with airline or immigrations. I was not asked to show any onward ticket...I will let you know how I get on with my next visa run at Poi Pet....

Just goes to show how things can vary airline to airline..........immigration never seems to be the problem, although if they had the urge they could be.