Anyone Know Where Pasta House Is In Chiang Mai?

RICHFROMOZ

Hi There, a few people have mentioned to me that Pasta House in Chiang Mai is great restauraunt. I have been unable to find it though. If anyone knows anything about it, location, whether it is good etc? Would love to know. Thanks....
We were there on Wednesday. It is behind Amari Rincome Hotel, on Soi 5, off of Neimenhymen, but closer to the other cross street closer to town. Excellent, choice of dining outdoors or indoors. Cheap prices, and great Italian food. Parking on premises.

Hi There, a few people have mentioned to me that Pasta House in Chiang Mai is great restauraunt. I have been unable to find it though. If anyone knows anything about it, location, whether it is good etc? Would love to know. Thanks....
We were there on Wednesday. It is behind Amari Rincome Hotel, on Soi 5, off of Neimenhymen, but closer to the other cross street closer to town. Excellent, choice of dining outdoors or indoors. Cheap prices, and great Italian food. Parking on premises.

Agree. The "other cross street closer to town" , ie parallel with Nimanhemin (no 'hymen', this is Thailand), is the equally difficult-to-say-without-laughing: Sirimanklajaarn.

A few years back, maybe still, Pasta House had a very pleasant potentially private dining room upstairs for no extra charge for a party of 8 or more. Unusual, and unusually good value!