Travel Agency Chiang Mai

kalbo123

I do about 60-70,000 miles a year on airlines and always book through The Travel Shoppe a few doors north of Starbucks on Chaiyapoom Rd back towards Darats. They don't have the abiltity to issue paper tickets on the spot but will have them delivered in no time at all and can issue E tickets on the spot. Cheah and Pidet are always most helpful and prices are competitive. Telephone is 053 232 352.

I do about 60-70,000 miles a year on airlines and always book through The Travel Shoppe a few doors north of Starbucks on Chaiyapoom Rd back towards Darats. They don't have the abiltity to issue paper tickets on the spot but will have them delivered in no time at all and can issue E tickets on the spot. Cheah and Pidet are always most helpful and prices are competitive. Telephone is 053 232 352.

I like The Travel Shoppe too. Pidet knows just about everything and is most helpful. :o

I like The Travel Shoppe too. Pidet knows just about everything and is most helpful. :o

Too right UG, Pidet was able to help me with my emotional and marital problems.

You might also want to try Wandering Star Tour, opposite The Wok Restaurant, in Ratchamanka Road. The Managers name is Dao, speaks perfect English and all of the staff are very helpful. This agency has received excellent reviews in Trip Advisor.