Where To Find The Most British People In Thailand

hogheaven

wear are the most Brits  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:o
I've often wondered why there are so many Brits in Thailand. I'm talking young Brits in their late 20s, early 30s, who should be pursuing careers in England. Instead, they are here working shit teaching jobs just so they can stay. What happens when they're 65 and have nothing? I have an excuse - I'm retired, got a pension and a ton of bucks in the bank. I'm here to chill. Is it realy that bad in England? Must be a miserable little island....

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :D

Most rocket scientists know how to use capital letters, punctuate and spell correctly! :D

very good sir :D i forgot i was back at school :D but im still correct about the content :D

Wrong again, intelligent people don't forget their education as soon as they finish school. Only dummies do. :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've often wondered why there are so many Brits in Thailand. I'm talking young Brits in their late 20s, early 30s, who should be pursuing careers in England. Instead, they are here working shit teaching jobs just so they can stay. What happens when they're 65 and have nothing? I have an excuse - I'm retired, got a pension and a ton of bucks in the bank. I'm here to chill. Is it realy that bad in England? Must be a miserable little island....

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :D

Most rocket scientists know how to use capital letters, punctuate and spell correctly! :D

very good sir :D i forgot i was back at school :D but im still correct about the content :D

you only have to watch on tv " are you smarter than a 5th grader to realize about ur level of intelligence, not to mention about ur 'friendly fire', but thats another issue, that we lost more soldiers since the 2nd world war on "friendly fire" from the good old US of A

OK,nothing wrong with poking a little fun at you telaksslave, I mean after all you set yourself up for it. I am a yank an honestly take no offense to your ignorant comment. I have friends from all walks of life, Yanks, Brits, etc. Ingnorance is like having an allergy, you just have to live with it, but not all Brits are yank bashers and visa versa. can't we all just get along? :D

Brits are no better and no worse than people from other countries.

Brits are known for their somewhat unconventional drinking habbits, but that does not make ALL of us bad people, nor them really, but I admit that on the one and only time I went to Pattaya I did cringe a bit seeing the shirtless oafs with their Britsh flags tattooed their arms and chests :D

Since I came here I did not know many Aussies, Kiwis, Yanks etc , but now I have freinds from all of these countries, I do NOT seek out Brits as freinds, if they happen to be , then all well and good but it's not a requirement.

If you want to talk about violence I have just read that violence has kicked off earlier than usual at Euro 2008....England are not even in the tournament :D

So to say that Brits are more violent than people from other countries is absurd :o

Would we be talking about the guys with shaved heads, tatoos and a mean/unhappy look on their face, looking like tired ex-weight lifters? Look very similar to the hooligans being ban from the football games in Europe. You can find them in Hua Hin where the builder/ developers hang out.

you only have to watch on tv " are you smarter than a 5th grader to realize about ur level of intelligence, not to mention about ur 'friendly fire', but thats another issue, that we lost more soldiers since the 2nd world war on "friendly fire" from the good old US of A

OK,nothing wrong with poking a little fun at you telaksslave, I mean after all you set yourself up for it. I am a yank an honestly take no offense to your ignorant comment. I have friends from all walks of life, Yanks, Brits, etc. Ingnorance is like having an allergy, you just have to live with it, but not all Brits are yank bashers and visa versa. can't we all just get along? :D

well i got u going B) some of my best mates r septic tanks :D

Brits are no better and no worse than people from other countries.

Brits are known for their somewhat unconventional drinking habbits, but that does not make ALL of us bad people, nor them really, but I admit that on the one and only time I went to Pattaya I did cringe a bit seeing the shirtless oafs with their Britsh flags tattooed their arms and chests :D

Since I came here I did not know many Aussies, Kiwis, Yanks etc , but now I have freinds from all of these countries, I do NOT seek out Brits as freinds, if they happen to be , then all well and good but it's not a requirement.

If you want to talk about violence I have just read that violence has kicked off earlier than usual at Euro 2008....England are not even in the tournament :D

So to say that Brits are more violent than people from other countries is absurd :o

Ah, a voice of reason..

You are banned! :D

Well now I am sure wear the Brits are , read the posts and you will understand I wanted to know wear the brits are so I could get good food and bacon for breakfast.

I was in the middle east and could not get any , but it seams that all hear want to talk to each other and make there own storys ,

You lot must be really board and if you could read you could answer the Questions and be done with it BUTT NOOO got to throw in the basshing of everyone and play it off as a game.......

ENJOY

Yes it really is that bad in England ...

Yes it's really that bad, however my GF earns the money not me.

Hogheaven m8 you cannot advertise your wares on this site. p.m.(i.e. private mail) him and tell your friends. Didn't like him/her to start with but business is business anywhere in the globe. Sorry for having a go at you earlier but maybe just jealous I have to work when those b's are drinking at 8.30 a.m.

Who are more clever, the Irish or Pollocks? :D

I find it interesting that when I posted mild Jewish humor on another thread, my post was immediately removed - but "Irish" and "Pollock" humor seems to be acceptable on ThaiVisa.

There has been plenty of "mild" Jewish humor posted on Thai Visa as well as jokes about every other nationality and religion. This whole thread is light clowning with the British - including one of your posts that could be taken wrong. It is the hateful stuff that usually gets removed as it should.

As someone else said, lighten up dude. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Who are more clever, the Irish or Pollocks? :o

I find it interesting that when I posted mild Jewish humor on another thread, provided by a Jewish friend of mine, my post was immediately removed - but "Irish" and "Pollock" humor/bigotry seems to be acceptable on ThaiVisa..

How about if that particular 'Pollock' or Mick happens to be a Jew?

Am I off to the bin again?

If you use capital letters and correct interpunction racial or ethnic slurs seem to be allowed.

If its Brit bashing time by the our cousins across the pond

why do so many of them go to England because we have real history not just 200 years

also i would like to thank them for giving us all the crap junk food

and as for British louts Ha blooming ha just watch an episode of Cops or ask about all the No go areas in their cities coke snorting gun carry loons with gang warfare running rife

give me a night out in pattaya any time

some members really make me want to take a forced holiday

rearrange these words

POT KETTLE THATS THE CALLING THE BLACK

colino

i have met a few nice Americans so i'm not anti yank at all

Who are more clever, the Irish or Pollocks? :D

I find it interesting that when I posted mild Jewish humor on another thread, my post was immediately removed - but "Irish" and "Pollock" (sic) humor seems to be acceptable on ThaiVisa.

There has been plenty of "mild" Jewish humor posted on Thai Visa as well as jokes about every other nationality and religion. This whole thread is light clowning with the British - including one of your posts that could be taken wrong. It is the hateful stuff that usually gets removed as it should.

As someone else said, lighten up dude. :o

Thanks so much for your response, UG. I can tell from your response however that you never saw the post and, if you are going to quote me, please don't edit out the parts that discredit your opinion.

It was actually kinda cute and, as I posted (and you edited), it came from a fellow Jew. Are you now on about Jews hating Jews? While hurling ethnic slurs about the Irish and Polish being ignorant? And you are not even a Brit?

You are right that I should 'lighten up'.. I have a Brit friend that I assault daily but he seems to love it, poor Limey bastard..

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :o

Did you think up that retort all by yourself? What a zinger!

Dustoff Posted Today, 2008-06-17 21:22:25

It was actually kinda cute and, as I posted (and you edited), it came from a fellow Jew. Are you now on about Jews hating Jews? While hurling ethnic slurs about the Irish and Polish being ignorant? And you are not even a Brit?

Actually, I am Roman Catholic and my middle name is Murphy which was my mother's maiden name.

You I take it are of Polish descent? :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Dustoff Posted Today, 2008-06-17 21:22:25

Actually, I am Roman Catholic and my middle name is Murphy which was my mother's maiden name.

You I take it are of Polish descent? :o

British