Where To Find The Most British People In Thailand

hogheaven

wear are the most Brits  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sio Baekaow Pattaya, easy to spot,sucking on a chang and smoking at 8am ! :D

You must have seen me then going to and from Language Centres and into Jasmine's, at times,, to use their wireless. PMSL

Talk about BB9 ? LOL

:o

Edited by TEFLMike

I've often wondered why there are so many Brits in Thailand. I'm talking young Brits in their late 20s, early 30s, who should be pursuing careers in England. Instead, they are here working shit teaching jobs just so they can stay. What happens when they're 65 and have nothing? I have an excuse - I'm retired, got a pension and a ton of bucks in the bank. I'm here to chill. Is it realy that bad in England? Must be a miserable little island....

I've often wondered why there are so many Brits in Thailand. I'm talking young Brits in their late 20s, early 30s, who should be pursuing careers in England. Instead, they are here working shit teaching jobs just so they can stay. What happens when they're 65 and have nothing? I have an excuse - I'm retired, got a pension and a ton of bucks in the bank. I'm here to chill. Is it realy that bad in England? Must be a miserable little island....

They are here for easily available poontang, that's why, anyone who says different is waffling.

UK is OK, as long as you have a few quid in your pocket and provided you live in a decent area. Beats me why anyone would want to come out here and draw a crappy Thai salary, gotta be the poontang!

Yes it really is that bad in England ...

They are here for easily available poontang, that's why, anyone who says different is waffling.

Pretty obvious, isn't it?

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :o

• Like 1

just the brits :o

i think not...

just the brits :o

i think not...

No, not exclusively Brits, poontang rules all races.

Where would I find the most British people in Pattaya or Phuket.

And would they be retired or tourists ?

An even spread in each, theyre usually to be found resting their higher intelligence with a beer or 2 after inventing something that makes the life of the rest of the world far easier.

A recent invention was the electronic pigeon, which sends letters through wires up into space and straight to the computer or phone of someone as faraway as the other side of the world, without the need for one of them rats on wings.

Those Brits throughout history have time and time again proved themselves to be innovators to aspire to.

Im like you mate i do like to mix with my own when abroad the Brits are as good a bunch as you can meet, the Welsh included.

Edited by boiledegg

There are huge numbers of Brits everywhere in Thailand but they can be difficult to spot.

Try looking under rocks and bridges... :D

Sorry, that spot is already reserved, for the Italian bankers ! :D

I suspect that many Brits in Thailand prefer to blend-in with other farangs, I certainly don't see many Union-Jack shorts, walking the mean streets of Chiang Mai, and the occasional Union-Jack T-shirt looks much better, on a lithe Thai lass. :o

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :o

Well I guess telaksslave wont be building rockets anytime soon. :D

With english like that and you are critical of other peoples intelligence? :D

:o

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :D

Most rocket scientists know how to use capital letters, punctuate and spell correctly! :D

Wear would I find the most British people in Pattaya or Phuket.

And would they be retired or tourtist ?

I do not want to be in Bangkok , which would you recomend ?

Try CARREFOUR - you are falling over Brits everywhere in there :o

I am really concerend about being able to find the food I like and breakfast being important to me , I wonder about a good British breakfast , Bacon , ham , sasuages, and other food. When in Dubai I could not get bacon in the country. I want my hog .........

Any hotels that serve a good Brit breakfast ?