How Much Is Airport Parking?

Theyreallrubbish

Anybody know the parking rates at the airport? I'm thinking of leaving the car there for 6 days or a week.

I've only ever parked short term before when picking someone up.

No info on rates on the website surprise surprise

If you have to ask it is too expensive for you.

Leave your car at home and take a taxi or songtaew

Anybody know the parking rates at the airport? I'm thinking of leaving the car there for 6 days or a week.

I hope you always receive as much help from others as you just provided to me

What's your problem? Ask a question, get an answer, then abuse the poster.

It's still 50 baht a day, I make use of it often. For one thing it's cheaper than the airport taxi (150 baht each way) for trips of under six days.

200Bt for me...

The other day it was 250Bt to get back home. Guess the cab had a fuel "surcharge". :o

I was amazed to read that someone had recently paid 50 baht a day. In March I left my car at the airport for 3 days and nearly collapsed when the woman in the kiosk asked me for 750 baht upon my return. I paid it without querying, intending to go to the airport one day and investigate whether that had been the true price (haven't got that together yet). It seemed particularly outrageous because I had left my car at Phuket airport several times in the past for a week or 10 days and the price had always been quite reasonable.

The parking rate is printed on the ticket you get when you drive into the lot.

I was amazed to read that someone had recently paid 50 baht a day. In March I left my car at the airport for 3 days and nearly collapsed when the woman in the kiosk asked me for 750 baht upon my return. I paid it without querying, intending to go to the airport one day and investigate whether that had been the true price (haven't got that together yet). It seemed particularly outrageous because I had left my car at Phuket airport several times in the past for a week or 10 days and the price had always been quite reasonable.

i can confirm that its still 50 baht per day.

I was ripped off! Should have been more on the ball, but had just landed on a rather hairy Laos Airlines flight from Luang Prabang and was just so glad to be back on the ground and on my way home... In Phuket there was a lady working at Tesco carpark last year who asked foreigners for money when they left. It didn't take long for her to be busted.

What's your problem? Ask a question, get an answer, then abuse the poster.

This is not one of your better replies? What’s wrong?

In March I left my car at the airport for 3 days and nearly collapsed when the woman in the kiosk asked me for 750 baht upon my return. I paid it without querying, intending to go to the airport one day and investigate whether that had been the true price (haven't got that together yet). It seemed particularly outrageous because I had left my car at Phuket airport several times in the past for a week or 10 days and the price had always been quite reasonable.

AOT charge the same at both Phuket & CM - I was there this morning and with this post in mind I checked the fees - for a car its 50 Baht/24 hours but for a vehicle of 6+ wheels its 250 Baht/24 hours - looks like thats what they stung you with - were you driving a semi-rig!?

BTW the fees are printed on the ticket (in Thai).

In March I left my car at the airport for 3 days and nearly collapsed when the woman in the kiosk asked me for 750 baht upon my return. I paid it without querying, intending to go to the airport one day and investigate whether that had been the true price (haven't got that together yet). It seemed particularly outrageous because I had left my car at Phuket airport several times in the past for a week or 10 days and the price had always been quite reasonable.

AOT charge the same at both Phuket & CM - I was there this morning and with this post in mind I checked the fees - for a car its 50 Baht/24 hours but for a vehicle of 6+ wheels its 250 Baht/24 hours - looks like thats what they stung you with - were you driving a semi-rig!?

BTW the fees are printed on the ticket (in Thai).

Interesting... My car is a Nissan NV. Do they charge 250 a day for small trucks?

• 4 weeks later...