Imagine Plans For Nuclear Bomb In A Computer Network In Thailand

ray23

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/16/asia/16nuke.php

Thailand was just one of he countries mentioned, now the question left did anyone really access them, are the plans out there where they can be used. The man that actually made the plans was arrested years ago. But apparently the plans were hidden in several computer networks that he sit up. Scarey stuff to me.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/16/asia/16nuke.php

Thailand was just one of he countries mentioned, now the question left did anyone really access them, are the plans out there where they can be used. The man that actually made the plans was arrested years ago. But apparently the plans were hidden in several computer networks that he sit up. Scarey stuff to me.

The plans are not so much help in building it, it is much overvalued

I have to trust yuo on that I don't have a clue, just did not expect to see Thailand mentioned in a article like that.

Wouldn't mean thing to me if they laid the plan on the table you would need the proper support to do anything with it. Whiich is what I think thier question is did that happen. Not knowing anymore then waht he articles says I was thinking in terms of a dirty bomb. I would further believe not to be used here. The problem I see today is there are groups in the world today that would hesitate using something like that.

Unlike the cold war where would the answering strike be launched to, somethings simply are not a clear today as they were once. Therefore deterring factor has changed.

Oh well not meant to scare anyone I just thought it was interesting. I guess Thailand can definetly mean differnt things to others.