enfield951

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all:

I just got back from a trip down to Jomtien and stopped by the project on Tuesday, March 20th for an update. According to Kung in the sales office, they found new financing and had a signing ceremony with Kasikornbank (I think that was the one) a month and a half ago. Construction is ongoing and the expected date of completion is now May 2010. This completion date includes all five buildings in Phase I.

I wandered around the site itself on Tuesday about 4:30/5:00 PM and saw at least 20-30 workers (a truck with about 20 workers passed me on the small access road as I was going to the site and assumed that they were coming from the site (finished for the day). Building A (long lowrise) appears to be largely done other than the interior. Building B is topped off and they are starting to do the interior work (and a few windows are in). Building C only has the foundation in so far. Nothing for D and E.

Using my iPhone, I took some pictures and videos...of dubious quality. Since I am not sure how to transfer them onto this site, I won't be able to share them with you (no great loss to be honest!). Comparing my pictures with those posted three weeks ago, I can see progress, although certainly not huge.

Now that they have financing, I think that they should be able to complete the project by May or perhaps a bit later. Given the 1000 baht a day fine for late delivery (after 6 month grace period), I'm now in no great hurry to have it finished, as long as it is actually finished! I think it is in their interest to get it done as it will help them in marketing further phases.

If anyone needs anything additional, send me a PM.

KAP

F.Y.I. - I asked them about the bathroom window option and they informed me that I need to let them know ASAP for building C (I think it is too late now for buildings A and :)

To all:

Construction is ongoing and the expected date of completion is now May 2010. This completion date includes all five buildings in Phase I.

Building C only has the foundation in so far. Nothing for D and E.

So In 7 months time they gone have 2 buildings finished that don't have foundation started yet.Are we talking about those jump castles that are filled with air or real concrete buildings.

I asked them about the bathroom window option and they informed me that I need to let them know ASAP for building C (I think it is too late now for buildings A and  :)

Do you know any email address where I can contact them regarding this dam_n window?

Thank you in advance.

I asked them about the bathroom window option and they informed me that I need to let them know ASAP for building C (I think it is too late now for buildings A and :)

Do you know any email address where I can contact them regarding this dam_n window?

Thank you in advance.

It just so happens a few minutes ago I sent Kung an email requesting the cost of the window option. Her email is as follows:

[email protected]

I asked them about the bathroom window option and they informed me that I need to let them know ASAP for building C (I think it is too late now for buildings A and :)

Thank you in advance.

FYI: Kung today informed me that the cost of the bathroom window is 14,000 baht for one way glass (can only see out from the bathroom) or 7,000 baht for standard glass as was used in the showroom (and it does not include the cost of the blinds).

F.Y.I.

Kung today sent me an email in which she wrote:

"... I saw my boss last week . I asked when the building ready finished. She said, complete Phase I on May 2010.You will prepare about for transfer June and July 2010. I will update every month...."

I think this was her response to my asking about the staus about two weeks ago when I was down there. Who knows...we'll have to wait and see.

Hello Taifan 2 thank you for your fast answer.

Maybe do you have more information and photos from suan sawarn?

I was advised yesterday by the Sales Office at S/S that Phase 1 will be complete by May 2010 with transfer of ownership "not later than" July 2010.

I hope that this helps you.

Regards

Robert

I was advised yesterday by the Sales Office at S/S that Phase 1 will be complete by May 2010 with transfer of ownership "not later than" July 2010.

Regards

Robert

Aren't you the same poster who was advised that ocean 1 would definitely start on january 2009 and was selling a condo in there. :)

Thank you for the new photos and information.

The park look like insolvent ? I think the work stop more 1 year.

I hope suan sawarn its finish in may.The problem its the canot because the bank stay in the paper of the land.You have more information for the problem canot?

Regards

Robert

Aren't you the same poster who was advised that ocean 1 would definitely start on january 2009 and was selling a condo in there. :)

Well remembered!

Yes...that's me.

Just passing on info received (in writing) from the Developers.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

some real estate suggested me to buy a condo in Suan Sawarn. They assured that the building will be ready by the time I will be in Thailand (April) and I can get possession from June/July.

I would ask if you think that it is a wise move to buy there and if someone had the chance to check building materials since in Thailand it is my biggest concern. I'm still guessing how some of the buildings can stand.

Hi!

some real estate suggested me to buy a condo in Suan Sawarn. They assured that the building will be ready by the time I will be in Thailand (April) and I can get possession from June/July.

I would ask if you think that it is a wise move to buy there and if someone had the chance to check building materials since in Thailand it is my biggest concern. I'm still guessing how some of the buildings can stand.

Hi!

They are around one year behind with that project .I would not buy there but up to you .You can get finished Condos for the same price .

• 3 weeks later...