enfield951

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Craig, Steven - thanks for the updates, please keep them coming.

When I visited in December (having left my camera 6,000 miles away so these are from my phone), Building A was more or less complete and fitting out:

post-60491-1270392460_thumb.jpg post-60491-1270392519_thumb.jpg post-60491-1270392511_thumb.jpg

Building B was approaching completion:

post-60491-1270392576_thumb.jpg post-60491-1270392615_thumb.jpg

Building C looked to be midway through construction:

post-60491-1270392699_thumb.jpg

while Buildings D & E were in the very early stages:

post-60491-1270392742_thumb.jpg post-60491-1270392756_thumb.jpg

At that time they were talking of Phase 1 being ready for occupation in 6 months (June 2010). I didn't believe that at the time and I still can't see it happening.

All the above of course are in Phase 1. Phase 2 is still no more than a hole in the ground:

post-60491-1270392841_thumb.jpg

Even though I was told Phase 2 (only 3 buildings in this phase) would be ready in 12 months. :)

i hope Jordi pay 1000 B per day.

Will be interesting to see if/how/when this happens. Since the completion payments from Phase 1 will [hopefully] be utilised to fund the building of Phase 2, I hope there are not too many who default or try to wriggle out because of the slump in the £/$. I won't be holding my breath for any penalty payments.

Will be interesting to see if/how/when this happens. Since the completion payments from Phase 1 will [hopefully] be utilised to fund the building of Phase 2, I hope there are not too many who default or try to wriggle out because of the slump in the £/$. I won't be holding my breath for any penalty payments.

Should not be a problem with the penalty payment, just deduct it from the final payment. If they insist on full payment with a refund they may are out to get you, otherwise I cant see a problem.

They are still busy working. Lots of workers. But I don't believe they will be ready by June...Maybe the first building, but who would want to live in the middle of a construction site? I am moving out of the apartment across the street by the 15th. Our house is done. Most days I can't open my windows due to the noise and dust...but....gives me a great reason to turn on the AC!

Yes but a nice dump,sort of suicidal tendencies come to the forefront of ones imagination,nice to know there is something to launch oneself off

I could be wrong but i dont think that they have a balcony .I think its on purpose as they know people will be so depressed living in the kip . :)

I do like the concept of this buildings, at least they are different to other places. Makes a nice change to all the shoe boxes you can find here. And no, I dont own a Condo there.

Its badly designed when you think of it .The bedroom on the raised floor has no noise cut off from below and they have no balcony .

Also an all glass front wall will raise your A/C costs by 2 even if you use curtains .

Edited by Thaifan2

The sheer awfulness of this monstrosity is beyond belief,never have I witnessed a blot on the landscape such as this.Eastern European apartment blocks spring to mind"work sets you free" in wrought iron over the entrance seems appropiate.

This is not for the faint hearted,this is massed produced slum development on the grandest of scales,indeed the Thai justice system should take it over and become another "Bangkok Hilton" Dreadful Dreadful Dreadful

New information of transfer date?

Yah Wohl ! Di train vagons shall bring you to the camp at 9.00 hours where you will be despatched to you Condo unit .You will get a number stamped on your arm .You will also get a chip implanted in your head .You can only leave the Condo ground under supervision between 10 am and return by 5 pm .

Our Doctor on the grounds will examine you for stupidity .Its taken that you must be stupid to buy a unit here in the first place .If a brain transplant is needed it will be carryied out free of charge . :)

Thaifan2. I understand you very much. When you look in the mirror every morning, you're day is ruined.

I wake up Happy in my Park Lane Condo every morning , Jomtien ,happy that i did not buy into the SS Camp near by :) .

Thaifan2. I understand you very much. When you look in the mirror every morning, you're day is ruined.

I wake up Happy in my Park Lane Condo every morning , Jomtien ,happy that i did not buy into the SS Camp near by :) .

Then why are you so interested in SS and always posting your negative comments about the project? What is your motive? Are you bored and just like to monitor a project you have no vested interest in? If you made such a great decision and are happy with Park Lane why waste your time here. Anyone who purchased at SS likes the design. :D

^ As long as you are happy with your SS camp ,thats all that counts :)

PS,you were probably taken in by the nice show flat and the beautiful Thai girl giving you the sale .Its ok most of us are suckers for a beautiful face . :D

love to see some new pictures once or twice a month, to see progress, hope there are some positive people with interest in this project, that will help and upload them here, in advance THANKS

love to see some new pictures once or twice a month, to see progress, hope there are some positive people with interest in this project, that will help and upload them here, in advance THANKS

I live near and would upload pictures lovey ,but just going within 50 meters of the place depresses me . :)

I just moved out from across the street today...so can't take any more pics...best of luck to all...

Thaifan2 needs to get a life, I don't know why he feels the need to put others down for their choices in real estate. Maybe because he is insecure in his own investment cramming himself, a wife and 2 children into a 30 square metre condo. I have no real estate in Thailand period but am getting fed up with his gloating, narrow minded, pompous and juvenile remarks about other members and other developments. Could it be he is promoting his choice of a condo to hopefully increase it's value when he sells his perfect choice? If you like your choice that's great just don't go bashing and belittling others who may see things differently.

Being perfectly frank I think his comments are hilarious,I know it takes all sorts,but Suan Sawarn condos are having Prozac dispensing machines installed in all the foyers,must have something to do with the air!!