Suan Sawarn

enfield951

Hi all,

i think any one that as bought into suan sawarn can kiss good bye to the project ever being finished or getting their money back.

I am unforunatly one of the unlucky ones that as bought into the project. I'm currently going through the courts to get my money back but that seems to be a lost cause as the company as no money in their bank accounts, it will all be safely tucked under the floor boards by now.

I have found out there is a big long list of creditors to be paid out including the thai farmers bank who are at the top of the list to get their money back.

sorry for all the doom and gloom for those that have bought into the project but i thought i would share what i know. so i think the chances of the project ever finishing or getting any money back is zero

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

i think any one that as bought into suan sawarn can kiss good bye to the project ever being finished or getting their money back.

I am unforunatly one of the unlucky ones that as bought into the project. I'm currently going through the courts to get my money back but that seems to be a lost cause as the company as no money in their bank accounts, it will all be safely tucked under the floor boards by now.

I have found out there is a big long list of creditors to be paid out including the thai farmers bank who are at the top of the list to get their money back.

sorry for all the doom and gloom for those that have bought into the project but i thought i would share what i know. so i think the chances of the project ever finishing or getting any money back is zero

Still raises the question what will be done with the buidlings half way done. I somehow refuse to believe that they will just bulldozer them down again. The problem simply is that the end product is not convincing enough to justify a completion.

Anyway, I feel very much for you. Hope you can somehow wipe it off.

http://www.suan-sawa...om/main/we.html

Mr. Gordon Gillen, CEO of TAG group who has been residing here for over a decade has managed to fulfill the needs of the local and expat for both a luxury residence and an investment opportunity by creating The Jomtien Villa, which is also one of the first 5 stars home in Pattaya.

He then identifies and creates another niche product for those in need of a peaceful home in a relaxing garden atmosphere but within the reach of exciting city life.

‘The Park’ is the solution and in fact the only one of its kind in a beach resorts.

Suan-Sawan or ‘Heaven Garden Condominium’ is another TAG unique project that has a lot to offer.

It is simply fashionable, deluxe, fun and affordable condo home within the city.

Its unique duplex condo room design enables big space in a small area. The one and only Duplex condo in Pattaya

Edited by Rimmer
Libel

I'm very surprised and disappointed at how people treat each other on this thread.It looks that some of the posters are happy that this project so far haven't worked out for the buyers. I can't understand how You can treat people this way. Is it spitefulness ?? I don't respect You, that's for sure..

To all You buyers : I sincerely hope that in the end everything works out for You, so You can move in and have a nice condo. You deserves it!! You earned it. God luck to You all. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

I've checked this web site now for more than 5 years, are we going to do something more? I'm talking about to go to court or get some contact with a lawyer. I'm fed up about this project. Want my money (1 mill) back and get forward. I don't want to sit and take the piss anymore, we have to do something.

I've checked this web site now for more than 5 years, are we going to do something more? I'm talking about to go to court or get some contact with a lawyer. I'm fed up about this project. Want my money (1 mill) back and get forward. I don't want to sit and take the piss anymore, we have to do something.

I really fel with you and sevral others mate, however I saw this coming several years ago already, and believe me there are more similar projects on their way.

Regarding taking them to court to recover your money, I guess you may call yourself lucky if you will be able to recover your lawyer costs.

You probably realise that the company you signed a contract with has nothing to do with the project anymore, and is skint as a rock.

As much as I hate to say it: Many people have tried already only to find out that they have no money left. The company seems broke and if they would have any money then many other people would be priority. You might give a resell a shot. Lawyer will only cost you more of your nerves and hard earned money. I will bug my girlfriend one more time so she has a look at Suan Sawan if anything is happening. Sorry that things did not turn out as you expected them to be :(

• 2 weeks later...

Given the responses on this thread that veer dangerously close to defamation and the lobbying nature of some posters, both of which are against forum rules, this thread is now closed.

//CLOSED//