Suan Sawarn

enfield951

I am in Surin now but will be heading down to pattaya end of next week. Will post photos and check status.

Is there someone who have been to the site lately? I've send a few e-mails to Tag Group, but they never bother to answer.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,I was on the site last November 2010,following what I see on the Video,<div>look like nothing has been done the last 5 months.....na bua maaaaak.</div>

Only real progress I see is the two D building structures and most of internal metal structures in place and some rooms finished in D buildings. Seems to be quite disorganized why they finish some rooms and not others but clearly many still need appliances and bathrooms finished. Also appeared one of the owners is living in an end unit in building A.

Anyway video has been removed as I see more posting of worthless comments instead giving an update to those truly interested.

Studying the promotional video I concur there are at least two inattentive and exceptional opportunities that spring to mind.

Firstly the height of the ceiling (is it around 40 foot) now that is some room,when measured in cubic capacity,.. there are bargains to be gained here,pity about the square measurement though,about 2 square yards at floor level of usable space. Anymore than 2 people occupying it and it will be standing room only. Knowing the Thai girlfriends occupying it and there love of either eating sleeping and watching TV it will give the boyfriend a good opportunity of learning Thai as there is no room whatsoever for a second TV

The bed sticks out on a ledge half way up the wall, a stairway to heaven comes to mind with 6 square inches of usable space.Anyone owning more than 2 shirts and the place will be stacked

This gives opportunity of suitcases ,clothes,even a swing hammock by way of storage area being affixed to the ceiling by way of a rope pulley system.If using a swing hammock in this position a bucket suspended below it will be necessary to avoid golden showers or worse

The bathroom is quite innovate too with some being finished with clear separating glass giving a good viewing opportunity when having a dump Constructed to shop /house standards ie single skin this could pose problems for the neighbors as a definite noise nuisance will occur especially after a bad dose of constipation.This need urgent consideration ,and camp kampos will have to train the tenants in potty training by introducing a timetable of events. Good though for bringing people together viewing a dump from your girlfriend or reverse

Edited by dandare11

Several posts from the last 24 hours have been removed for being non-sensical, contemplating suicide and flaming.

Please debate in a civil manner and respect other's rights to their opininions.

If you have nothing useful to add to the topic, do not post.

Hello,I was on the site last November 2010,following what I see on the Video,<div>look like nothing has been done the last 5 months.....na bua maaaaak.</div>

Only real progress I see is the two D building structures and most of internal metal structures in place and some rooms finished in D buildings. Seems to be quite disorganized why they finish some rooms and not others but clearly many still need appliances and bathrooms finished. Also appeared one of the owners is living in an end unit in building A.

Anyway video has been removed as I see more posting of worthless comments instead giving an update to those truly interested.

Few recent pics. All 5 building structures up.

post-109196-0-29200000-1305629863_thumb.

post-109196-0-16027300-1305629882_thumb.

post-109196-0-94959100-1305629904_thumb.

post-109196-0-79114600-1305629925_thumb.

post-109196-0-10224700-1305629950_thumb.

post-109196-0-45632000-1305629970_thumb.

post-109196-0-25916800-1305629996_thumb.

Well went down today to check on progress, all the workers have packed up and left the site so nothing happening, went to the office and met with a lady who used to work in the other project (Park Villas?) she stated they were having problems getting the bank to release further funds and are in discussion with them at the moment. She also stated they hope to finish by the end of the year !! On the question of refunds she said you need to make appointment with boss, previous attempts to do this have been stonewalled so guess we are stuck for the time being.

Well went down today to check on progress, all the workers have packed up and left the site so nothing happening, went to the office and met with a lady who used to work in the other project (Park Villas?) she stated they were having problems getting the bank to release further funds and are in discussion with them at the moment. She also stated they hope to finish by the end of the year !! On the question of refunds she said you need to make appointment with boss, previous attempts to do this have been stonewalled so guess we are stuck for the time being.

Thanks for update. I was there few weeks ago and also spoke to Kwan. Only staff I noticed was security guard and few sales staff in the building A office at that time. Seemed to be alot of materials stocked in some of the lower rooms awaiting install so will have to sit tight until things to pickup again.

• 4 weeks later...

any one having news or updates, much apreciated

Sorry mate. As we mentioned before, long time before you will see either

1. Your apartment

2. Your money back

3. The refund which comes with the transfer being late

1. Your apartment

2. Your money back

Prefabs, Why don't you head over and get some pictures for us.

1. Your apartment

2. Your money back

Not sure my camera would be able to handle the shock.

1. Your apartment

2. Your money back

I guess he could go make pictures but it would be the same pictures that were posted 2 months ago as well as 6 months ago or 9 months ago,Of course they would also be suitable to post in 6 months time as nothing will be changed by then.

• 2 weeks later...

hello

I would like to introduce myself

My name is Sjouke storm, and I follow this forum quite some time thinking one year

because I have a condo in building E suan sawarn the final stage

I read many things here about negative but also positive.

so what do I have to say, my money is in so we must be positive.

beginning of August we will be four weeks to Jomtien and I contribute in terms of an update and photos.:jap:

• 3 weeks later...

Went back down today and met a new Thai lady, she stated they were now concentrating on one building at a time to get them completed, building A she hopes to be finished by November 2011 and then they will move onto building B which they hope to be finished by next summer! I noticed they have started installing aircon units in building B and the lift door is now in place! On the plus side it appears at least some progress is being made albeit slowly so maybe not a total write off yet!

Went back down today and met a new Thai lady, she stated they were now concentrating on one building at a time to get them completed, building A she hopes to be finished by November 2011 and then they will move onto building B which they hope to be finished by next summer! I noticed they have started installing aircon units in building B and the lift door is now in place! On the plus side it appears at least some progress is being made albeit slowly so maybe not a total write off yet!

Hi John,

Building A seemed to be completed for some time now, in fact my understanding was they had OR6 for that building already. For that matter when I was at the site a few months back many buildings had some aircons and the door was on the lift as well so this is not really new.

If you can post some new pics and let us know what they are working on specifically it would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am new here and this is my first post.

Unfortunately I bought in Suan Sawarn II in 2007.

As we know, the project has been completely delayed and we have heard 101 excuses and reasons why over the years :-

We are finishing The Park, we are re-financing with our bank, we havea crisis, civil strife, un-rest, red shirts, yellow shirts, pink shirts with purple spots on, we are starting soon, we'll finish next year...... etc etc etc...

I think, reading between the lines, that everyone has been exceeding tolerant and patient with TAG GROUP.

I also feel TAG GROUP have completely taken advantange on any customer goodwill, and fails to communicate with their customers PERIOD.

It is an awful shame, a shambles, a disgrace - all of these things - but it is also darn right bloody rude, arrogant and complacent !!

At the end of the day, most of us want our properties, or a completion, or a buy-out.

We don't need this endless BS with our hard-earned investments.

According to my contract with TAG GROUP their is a penalty clause for delayed completion.

As far as I can see, the amount that they owe me in late delivery penalties is now MORE than the balance of which I owe on completion.

How is this going to work ?

Is an almost bankrupt developer going to finish these projects and honour their penalty clause ?

I just don't see how this adds up - although I guess it is one reason why they don't answer phones or e-mails.

QUESTIONS :

ARE TAG GROUP STILL IN BUSINESS ?

ARE THEIR PHONES & OFFICES WORKING ?

IS THERE ANYONE SENSIBLE HO WE CAN CONTACT ?

IS THIER ANY COMMITTMENT TO COMPLETE ?

HAS ANYONE TAKEN LEGAL ACTION - IF SO - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS / OUTCOME ?

Lets keep the pressure on, and lets talk and share our experience and updates, but try not to loose our cool with eachother - we are all in the same boat !

Unfortunately, I live in the Middle East and I am not in the best place or position to chase TAG GROUP up.........

Hoping for some progress and good news (but not holding my breath).

Hi all

Good news was at suan sawarn today there is a new partner in the company no more TAG group as it was thank god.

there were working on the first building and they are trying to have it finished by end of the year then will start on b building early next year they hope to finish that one quick too.

they are going to finish them one by one so people can start to use the unit and they can get some money in.

I also noticed that they have put all new signs up with new company name and advertizing them at 1.29 mil.

The new partner is singorpian/chines which is also good news he has got three units in building him self been told.

Did you ask why the buyers didn't get any information about the take over?

Let me give you a hint about that one.Because the bad news is always announced to the buyers when there is no other way around anymore.

And believe me the fact that it was taken over,will be bad news for the buyers,as a new company has the aim of making a profit and that will be difficult when they have to pay penalty's to excisting buyers.

To my opinion finishing the property has first priority. No developer will continue when one or the other way they make some money or he can limit his lost. To keep up his reputation in the market (when this is still possible) can be a reason as well.

A developer who run away is out of the market for future projects and is out of business.

We as owners should give the developer the space to finish the project and not start all kind of juristic actions that brings the continuation from the project in danger.

The discussion how much compensation the developer has to pay for late delivery is a second priority question and should be negotiated at the moment the project will be handed over. Don't expect that the contract will be followed and we will get our apartments for free.

Me has being told yesterday the same story as the person (ashrut) who did visit the project the same day.

I attach a picture of the new billboard.

I didn't take any more pictures because nothing visable has been done since 5 months.

I didn't see any worker at building B,C,D,E and some workers inside of building A. This confirms the explanation from the office lady she gave to me.

Best Regards G.J.Kraaijkamp

post-59019-0-49637900-1313726811_thumb.j

Edited by gjkraaijkamp