• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello

i hope that everyone can read my google translatet english

promised a small update regarding suan sawarn, we are already 3 days home everything brevity was the call and promised things very much against me. o remove all talk to someone who is competent to make things measures did not either. the promised meeting with the developer was already not, very difficult after repeated visits to the office, we're still with someone able to speak briefly phase 2 building E will take at least another two years before it's start it has yet to be built which certainly takes a minimum one year before 2015 so that name can be put.

So I proposed to them that I wanted to swap the building will be completed within three months the building is indeed 90 percent finished sorry no longer in place and I would to the other building to the 5 story hig building as in the picture, but now if I wanted I had to swap waive the 180,000 they had to pay for late delivery. i not believe what they say, first went home to be here again to think about .

so it is suan sawarn in the beginning when everything was going so well. land purchased with the money from the inversterders Suan sawarn

projeckt there are problems concerning the park begonnen.wat devoloper had a lot of money to pay for the late delivery of the last two weeks here are 31 apartments.

the owners of the park have only one choise forget the half miljon of thai bath or the can not have the condo on them names,so the bank only give green ligt if they forget the

penalty of late dilivery of 500.000 tb eaths. the most people how have buy in the park do not have a chose the infest a lot of money not only for the condo but also what they make insite there condos option lose everything ore somting,this is the way it gose.

i unerstand that there are problems,but wath i feel and know that they not help us with enithing ,they forget that we are the investers ,in my case my apparment is in face 2 bilding E

if they would do somting for me they can change me to the bilding that almost is finish ,the will do iff ill forget the 180.000 tb of late dilivery they not come to me and we share so ill meen that 90.000 everybody win ,but NO they only change when ill forget the holle 180.000 tb.

my meening is that they not mather,not care,not looking for how they can help us.

so everybody how have somting in phase 2 must wait at least 4 years moreore move forword in the condo what is almost ready.

in my case ill thinking first what is the best for me,

all best regards, sjouke

post-110116-0-19484100-1314539619_thumb.post-110116-0-76793500-1314539604_thumb. try again fotos to big for upload

It seems to look more like a factory than housing, I saw this site last week no - one there I will take some pics when passing by next - looks like a lot of people have been given the shaft by the builder - bad luck

post-110116-0-19484100-1314539619_thumb.post-110116-0-76793500-1314539604_thumb. try again fotos to big for upload

It seems to look more like a factory than housing, I saw this site last week no - one there I will take some pics when passing by next - looks like a lot of people have been given the shaft by the builder - bad luck

Looks like a lot of people were taken in .The builders had a good reputation up untill this glass house was built .

Looks like a lot of people were taken in .The builders had a good reputation up untill this glass house was built .

Trawling through this thread has been an inspiration,your timely warnings were just that and I am sure ,many people took your advice,including myself ,and I can only thank you

Recently a contributor (probably the developer) described you as quote " the biggest arsehol_e in Thailand" removed thankfully by moderation.I can only conclude as you have shown him the light that he positively is,a scoundrel

You have informed TV readers of your successful sale of your property here in Pattaya ,which is in itself is an inspiration to one and all that all is not a failure in completions of purchases/ and reselling of property

Well Done

Edited by dandare11

Hello fellow forum users

The low building is almost finished it is completed this year.

only infrastructure will probably have to wait.

the people on the ground floor have a condo must now also take into account that commercially sold thinking here of a laundry or a small restaurant retentions and the like.

which means that more people hurtling through your windows that normally would not run.

The sales office is a double unit which is sold to someone who will start a small restaurant. where you can have breakfast.

all best regards Sjouke

Trawling through this thread has been an inspiration,your timely warnings were just that and I am sure ,many people took your advice,including myself ,and I can only thank you

Recently a contributor (probably the developer) described you as quote " the biggest arsehol_e in Thailand" removed thankfully by moderation.I can only conclude as you have shown him the light that he positively is,a scoundrel

You have informed TV readers of your successful sale of your property here in Pattaya ,which is in itself is an inspiration to one and all that all is not a failure in completions of purchases/ and reselling of property

Well Done

Actually that was my description of Thaifan and I hold that it is accurate. As for buying and selling inspirational success......... Yes he was lucky to sell his shoebox after realizing he could not squeeze a family of 4 in there.

Actually that was my description of Thaifan and I hold that it is accurate.

Really ? even when looking back at the various postings over the last few years on this thread :blink:

Takes guts to admit when your wrong I suppose.

I also think this thread should be pinned as a reminder to all of what may go wrong when purchasing property in Thailand.

Me, I'm going to stick to renting for the forseeable future.

Simon

As for buying and selling inspirational success......... Yes he was lucky to sell his shoebox after realizing he could not squeeze a family of 4 in there.

And how would you describe those "things" that are sold,and for which you have obviously paid many years ago,at Suan Sawarn?

Would shower enclosures fit the description?

Actually that was my description of Thaifan and I hold that it is accurate.

Really ? even when looking back at the various postings over the last few years on this thread :blink:

Takes guts to admit when your wrong I suppose.

I also think this thread should be pinned as a reminder to all of what may go wrong when purchasing property in Thailand.

Me, I'm going to stick to renting for the forseeable future.

Simon

thanks for youre suport ,what are you thinking anyway ?the people how have buy somting in this projeckt must go on,yes we have learn but many projeckt are going well only this one not but we have our money on this one so we must go on and try to safe what we can do even when it meens it take many years more .

>>Actually that was my description of Thaifan and I hold that it is accurate. As for buying and selling inspirational success......... Yes he was lucky to sell his shoebox after realizing he could not squeeze a family of 4 in there. <<

Why such bitterness? Is it because you feel cheated and a bit of a silly billy for buying a glass house in Tropical Thailand ?...Your devotion to the SS is ungloublick ( auf Deutsch ) :whistling:

>>Actually that was my description of Thaifan and I hold that it is accurate. As for buying and selling inspirational success......... Yes he was lucky to sell his shoebox after realizing he could not squeeze a family of 4 in there. <<

Why such bitterness? Is it because you feel cheated and a bit of a silly billy for buying a glass house in Tropical Thailand ?...Your devotion to the SS is ungloublick ( auf Deutsch ) :whistling:

Having read your previous posts I regard you as a font of all useful knowledge on not only the SS camp,but most things of Thai culture. Your retention as a sort of "Agony Uncle" would undoubtedly be an asset.

Slightly off topic and before I sign off I would appreciate your advice as to my situation. Basically I would like to get shut of my long time TGF ,probably the fact that her twenty something daughter is showing an interest in me (by the length of her skirt ,she has indeed fallen in love with me). Would Thai culture allow such a union

Any advice gratefully received.

is that the new Condos being built in the middle of Jomtien Park villas ?Had a look about two weeks ago and the cheapest one left for foreign ownership was 1.3 m.( only one left at that price )They said their completion date is next may . They look very nice ( a duplex design ,with bedroom over head the sitting room ) and as it is a very sound company i am sure it will be completed .Only thing i did not like is no balcony and the cheap one left is facing another block .

yes things can change,and not look what it look before ;)

>>Slightly off topic and before I sign off I would appreciate your advice as to my situation. Basically I would like to get shut of my long time TGF ,probably the fact that her twenty something daughter is showing an interest in me (by the length of her skirt ,she has indeed fallen in love with me). Would Thai culture allow such a union<<

Thats way off topic but anyway i have found it easy enough to get rid of previous Thai girlfriends .It usually involves paying them off or doing a runner as a last resort .

Getting involved with the daughter is a bad idea IMO .Its not as if there is a shortage of available beautiful girls around . :jap:

Thank you and good night Agony Aunt Thaifan2 for taking time out to answer Dandare11 off topic post, it is indeed the last word on that off topic subject. :whistling:

Back to news of the project now please :)

is that the new Condos being built in the middle of Jomtien Park villas ?Had a look about two weeks ago and the cheapest one left for foreign ownership was 1.3 m.( only one left at that price )They said their completion date is next may . They look very nice ( a duplex design ,with bedroom over head the sitting room ) and as it is a very sound company i am sure it will be completed .Only thing i did not like is no balcony and the cheap one left is facing another block .

yes things can change,and not look what it look before ;)

Only one left ,where did i hear that before ? :rolleyes:

post-19447-0-15778800-1315292201_thumb.j post-19447-0-89821700-1315292186_thumb.j post-19447-0-31602600-1315292169_thumb.jpost-19447-0-28415100-1315292135_thumb.j

I would guess her mailbox is overflowing with requests for information from investors. I went down at the weekend and they were installing the lighting in the underground car park in building A having concreted the floor. They have also re-employed security and some of the units in building A look complete with bathrooms/kitchens and bedrooms installed.

I dunno, JohnC, couldn't you load some larger photos? :whistling:

Seriously, though, are those photos of a unit you are buying, or just a random unit? If yours, how soon are they currently saying it will take before occupancy?

JohnC, couldn't you load some larger photos?

How big do you want them??? when you click on a picture it opens up to a full page size! They were random units in Building A due for completion by November, when they can be occupied is another matter as the infrastructure will not be there and as another poster has noted above they are not responding to e mails.

JohnC, couldn't you load some larger photos?

How big do you want them??? when you click on a picture it opens up to a full page size!

Hi JohnC,

I think that wpcoe's post was irony :rolleyes:

What you called "full page" is in fact 1,600 pixel wide,

and many computers (mainly netbook) have a screen only 1,024 or 1,280 pixels wide...

800 pixels is often a good choice for this kind of forum; 1024 a max.