Anyone Been To The Tiger Zoo / Aquarium?

My wife & daughter booked a couple of years ago for the sea lion show.Got there, they took them into a private lecture room,explained all about the sea lions & positions in the pool.Now my wife is wondering what is going on.After about half an hour, they tell them they can change into costumes, to which my wife replies , they didn't know they had to bring any.Long story short,they got the 2 of them in the pool (fully dressed ) for an hour or so, playing with the sea lions & no spectators, just them.Had the best experience.Will post some pics when I find them.

Edited by Rooo

My wife & daughter booked a couple of years ago for the sea lion show.Got there, they took them into a private lecture room,explained all about the sea lions & positions in the pool.Now my wife is wondering what is going on.After about half an hour, they tell them they can change into costumes, to which my wife replies , they didn't know they had to bring any.Long story short,they got the 2 of them in the pool (fully dressed ) for an hour or so, playing with the sea lions & no spectators, just them.Had the best experience.Will post some pics when I find them.

I tried to get some Friends Kids 3 of the Sea Lion Training Day Vouchers for Christmas last year but they've been moved to California unfortunately, they do have some smaller ones there now that they appear to be training again which is good news...

They are in the bigger Pool closer to the Sea..

Well i say were, this was maybe 6/8 weeks ago..

Aquarium is OK.

Not too happy about the conditions the Tigers are kept in. You can have your photo taken with a Tiger. Not sure if it is sedated or not.

Worth going for the Bird Show. It is very good.

I WENT THERE AND SAW THE POOR TIGERS BEING HIT BY A STUPID THAI MAN SO SOME STUPID TOURISTS COULD HAVE THEIR PHOTO TAKEN MAI DEE SAME SAME WITH THEBABY MONKEYS ,LIZARDS ON THE STREETS .BASTARDS...

Birdshow definately well worth a visit. The aquarium keep many interresting fishies but i get angry about the small place they give the bigger fishes. Some of them can´t move at all in their smal aquarium. Tigershow is not impressive either, it´s 10 minuites in the middle of the birdshow. Tigers jump trough some fire-rings and do some balance walking, thats it. But the birds are very impressive. I always take family and friends there.

something to do on a dull day ,not expensive either

Not sure about that, it's the same price as Oceanworld in the Siam Paragon & there is no other comparable other than the price...I think the Aquarium is over priced but i think the Crocodile Farm near the Airport is too for what it offers..Maybe i'm just turning into a tight B*stard..,.:o They're just Tourist Traps i suppose..

Edited by MSingh

• 2 weeks later...
Aquarium is OK.

Not too happy about the conditions the Tigers are kept in. You can have your photo taken with a Tiger. Not sure if it is sedated or not.

Worth going for the Bird Show. It is very good.

I WENT THERE AND SAW THE POOR TIGERS BEING HIT BY A STUPID THAI MAN SO SOME STUPID TOURISTS COULD HAVE THEIR PHOTO TAKEN MAI DEE SAME SAME WITH THEBABY MONKEYS ,LIZARDS ON THE STREETS .BASTARDS...

The tigers are doped up to the eyballs. Hoverer else could you cuddle up to them - my cat would get pissed off and he is domestic. Simply don't go ther and encourage this vile animal abuse