Phuket Stunt Show

flip

Ahh, just came home from the show tonight. Wow, i thought it was great. It lasted about 1 1/2 hours with a 20 minute intermission.

I would recommend this show for anyone. Both tourists and expats. It's new, exciting, entertaining, clean, lots of smiles and excellent athletes.

On the down side. I was told that i was free for locals until the 25th. After the show, i saw the woman who told me that and she now said that tonight was the last free night and tomorrow starts 50% off for Thais.

The show is great. And the marketing has been fairly clever so far. I'd love to see their business model. Looks like it was a fairly significant investment up front, which probably explains their ticket pricing.

I saw last Saturday night's free show. The stands were packed, but only a handful of farang.

The set looks good and the show consisted of some impressive set piece stunts and dives, comedy water skits and a big production number that managed to utilize everybody's stunt talents, often at the same time.

My kid's loved it, and that's more than enough for me.

I hope they continue to develop the show and add alternative stories, but I definitely want to go back and see it again, if only from the other end of the stand. I'd guess that the best place to sit would be some way to the right of centre. Next time...S

Looks like it is worth a look but there's not a lot of info on their website. What time does the show start and how much is the entrance fee? Is there discount for kids & Thais?

show starts at 7.30pm daily except wednesdays

they offering now a 50% discount on tickets for locals/residents (farangs, holding a Thai ID can also get 50%)

normal price is 1200 baht per ticket