Where Did You Meet Your Girlfriend Or Partner?

Trevor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She found me, i have been totally drunk in starwars-disco patong.I still can´t remember anything, only that i woke up in my ex-girlfriends appartement with my now-wife.

We haven´t had sex btw, as i was too drunk, but all the neighbours saw us coming home together.Since that day i´m together with my wife and left my ex-girls appartement for hers.

Couldn´t make my ex-girl loose face worse i think and we left for BKK. :o

:o I've been looking for ages for a soul mate. I've tried all the bars in my area, to no avail. I'm looking for a nice simple counrty girl, who prefers the home life, watching tv, cleaning, cooking great food and doesn't care about money too much.

If anyone knows of one, please let me know.

Oh! and one with black hair, big tits and kinky boots. :D

:D  I've been looking for ages for a soul mate. I've tried all the bars in my area, to no avail. I'm looking for a nice simple counrty girl, who prefers the home life, watching tv, cleaning, cooking great food and doesn't care about money too much.

Oh!  and one with black hair, big tits and kinky boots. :D

You didn't find one as your demands are so high :D:o

:o  I've been looking for ages for a soul mate. I've tried all the bars in my area, to no avail. I'm looking for a nice simple counrty girl, who prefers the home life, watching tv, cleaning, cooking great food and doesn't care about money too much.

Try getting away from the tourist traps and venture to the small upcountry towns.

You'll probably have better luck than looking in bars, unless you get a girl who is new to the scene.

"Oh! and one with black hair, big tits and kinky boots."

Sorry. All the ones that I know that fit this discription are too busy running their own breweries. :D

:D  I've been looking for ages for a soul mate. I've tried all the bars in my area, to no avail. I'm looking for a nice simple counrty girl, who prefers the home life, watching tv, cleaning, cooking great food and doesn't care about money too much.

Try getting away from the tourist traps and venture to the small upcountry towns.

You'll probably have better luck than looking in bars, unless you get a girl who is new to the scene.

"Oh! and one with black hair, big tits and kinky boots."

Sorry. All the ones that I know that fit this discription are too busy running their own breweries. :D

Obviously if he can't get one in a bar, he can't get one upcountry either :o

Oh!  and one with black hair, big tits and kinky boots. :D

:o A Go Go then, what a fine choice will last as long as the first timer with MikeRay.

Most farrang have hookers but are basically in denial, at best they will call them a cashier who only went out with them.

Obviously i decided to meet my future wife the sensible way, I made a list of my interests and what i was looking for in a wife, ie intelligence wise and attributes, common interest subjects and all that sort of stuff.

I have to admit it did take me two trips to the cave bar(the fetish club) till i found her but i have never been so happy in my life, we ars planning on a Christmas marriage. :o

I have to admit it did take me two trips to the cave bar(the fetish club) till i found her but i have never been so happy in my life, we ars planning on a Christmas marriage.  :D

So you plan on tying the knots, or should that be untying? :o

All my past (and current) g/f are/were students.....exept my first "lust" who was a bar girl.

Before you go on about perverts hanging around schools....yes I am a pervert. don't hang around schools but am very adept at finding out which clubs and bars students frequent :o

At the Voodoo bar, Nana Plaza. She was a prostitute.

Stopped working bar and has been doing very important works on herself. From 6 yrs school, she completed it all, up to the HSC.

Then, enrolled a Business school. 2 years.

Soon to be completed, she is a very good student.

In Thai, her school counts as a tertiary education.

Before somebody ask, the age diff is 13 years.

A sucker or not, we have a beautiful baby girl.

At the Voodoo bar, Nana Plaza. She was a prostitute.

Stopped working bar and has been doing very important works on herself. From 6 yrs school, she completed it all, up to the HSC.

Then, enrolled a Business school. 2 years.

Soon to be completed, she is a very good student.

In Thai, her school counts as a tertiary education.

Before somebody ask, the age diff is 13 years.

A sucker or not, we have a beautiful baby girl.

Why would you think you are a sucker ?

She has done really well for herself and you have a lovely baby between you.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Seconded! Well done!

Yes, well done. Not everyone in life is fortunate enough to marry a prostitute.

ex prostitute :o

I can just imagine the first time he takes her back to meet the parents in Aussie land, "hi mom, pop, "I would like to introduce my wife,"

Mom says," hi son long time no see, so how did you meet your wife"?

Son says,"well I was at this soapy massage and the price was right and I had a real boner on".

Good luck.

Seconded! Well done!

Yes, well done. Not everyone in life is fortunate enough to marry a prostitute.

ex prostitute :o

I can just imagine the first time he takes her back to meet the parents in Aussie land, "hi mom, pop, "I would like to introduce my wife,"

Mom says," hi son long time no see, so how did you meet your wife"?

Son says,"well I was at this soapy massage and the price was right and I had a real boner on".

Wife says, 'yes yes, long time long time me no short time boom boom me love long time, if he short time me boxing him'

As I said in one of my first posts here, I am a Mod on another Thai related board.

The true story I posted was firstly to chip in into the thread and secondly to see if this board is as unwelcoming as some people said.

The opinions aired in the last several posts do not hurt me, knowing that the ex-prostitute has acquired more education than what probably half of this board members have or will have ever gained.

I am not feeling welcomed here.