Where Did You Meet Your Girlfriend Or Partner?

Trevor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in one of my first posts here, I am a Mod on another Thai related board.

The true story I posted was firstly to chip in into the thread and secondly to see if this board is as unwelcoming as some people said.

The opinions aired in the last several posts do not hurt me, knowing that the ex-prostitute has acquired more education than what probably half of this board members have or will have ever gained.

I am not feeling welcomed here.

Most are just not as honest as you.

They mock you because they envy your honesty, and most wish that their ex-Bargirl wife had as much intelligence as your wife has.

Mind you, the partners of these guys cannot be that smart.

I can just imagine the first time he takes her back to meet the parents in Aussie land, "hi mom, pop, "I would like to introduce my wife,"

Mom says," hi son long time no see, so how did you meet your wife"?

Son says,"well I was at this soapy massage and the price was right and I had a real boner on".

Then Dad comes home and says, "Hi Lek, what you doin' here?"

I can just imagine the first time he takes her back to meet the parents in Aussie land, "hi mom, pop, "I would like to introduce my wife,"

Son says,"well I was at this soapy massage and the price was right and I had a real boner on".

:o:D:D

As I said in one of my first posts here, I am a Mod on another Thai related board.

The true story I posted was firstly to chip in into the thread and secondly to see if this board is as unwelcoming as some people said.

The opinions aired in the last several posts do not hurt me, knowing that the ex-prostitute has acquired more education than what probably half of this board members have or will have ever gained.

Sounds like you you "think to mut" :o:D

They mock you because they envy your honesty, and most wish that their ex-Bargirl wife had as much intelligence as your wife has.

Ok DR :o . Maybe they didnt marry a prostitute ?! :D

Take three xanax and call yourself in the morning.

I thought your wife was named Noi. :o

Mods,

You deleted my post that was harmless.

We deleted the posts from your Mod who came to us and said that the Britt had deserved to be executed in Iraq.

Tell us more please.

Btw my wife was a BG , 90% of the people on this thread are not indicative of Thaivisa , mainly trolls or people who won't be here in a few weeks , unless under a different name. Congrats on your wife's transformation , unless you just posted to get a reaction?

:o

>Tell us more please.

Btw my wife was a BG , 90% of the people on this thread are not indicative of Thaivisa , mainly trolls or people who won't be here in a few weeks , unless under a different name. Congrats on your wife's transformation , unless you just posted to get a reaction?

It was a genuine post, the situation is well known on another board, reactions are not what I haven't heard before.

Interesting to see if you now get insults from the same posters.

>Tell us more please.

It was a genuine post, the situation is well known on another board, reactions are not what I haven't heard before.

Interesting to see if you now get insults from the same posters.

Since my time on this forum chonabot has been really open about his wife, I dont think he really gives a sh!t, what other people think (quite rightly).

Looking back on the posts, many were very supportive, until someone decided to try and turn it into a bit of a joke and then everyone got on the bandwagon. Just look at the people who have posted derogertory comments, as chon said all trolls or people who wont be here next week, exept for tornado of course, but he's and aussie so you have to forgive him :o

Anyway all the best

Mod on another site, which one?????????

After reading the thread, I dont know what all the fuss is about. I dont think anyone here is being serious or having a go at bar girls. Its only life.

I married a one legged aboriginal tap dancer named Eileen.  :D

Now I'm green with envy , can I have one?

:o

What? One leg? I know people it can be sorted for ya. :D:D:D

Mod on another site, which one?????????

Not hard to find....just google me.

Hmmm, I found three references:

Bangkok Tonight (can't get into that one),

Nanaplaza and

Japan Forum (JRef).

Two are left then. And JP forum is a "family" site, yes I am there too as I live in Tokyo. Thanks for taking the trouble.

I can recognize the handles from that other site also present here. Even the cyber world is not all that big.

hey, I'm still single at 49!

Are you happy about this?

Do you want kids? Do you have any?

If you do. Do you want the kids to know you when you are living or hear about you when you are dead?

Personally if i get to your age and i'm not married or have any kids. I would be very disappointed. I would feel like a failure.

What have i done with my life?

Who will carry on my name? etc.

Its a personal choice. But its not for me.

I am still at a loss how you were offended at any of the posts as the most derogetory thing about Thai females i have read so far has been your signature. However if it is about your gf/wife like you say it is then who am i to complain.

Good luck, Noodles.

Did I say I got offended?

I just wanted to say it's a most concise definition a BG can give you if you asked: among all the people you met and slept with, who do you call a "boyfriend"?

Since I inserted that tag line into my posts, 6-8 months later it started appearing in other places. Some "special reporters" from the BKK sex scene in the newspapers (who did some research over the net before flying into BKK) liked it's simplicity, the real reflect of the mindset and total carelessness it could have emanated from.

Thanks for the Good Luck wish but the events have been isolated from any excessive need of luck, probably 3 years ago. Not that we would turn our backs to it but everything works just fine off our own devices.

Edit: I did not really got offended with the comments. Just by the general feeling of the board that was eased by ChonaBon's post. Now it's all ok.

There had been many more flames towards my relationship before coming here.

......Two are left then. And JP forum is a "family" site, yes I am there too as I live in Tokyo. Thanks for taking the trouble.

I can recognize the handles from that other site also present here. Even the cyber world is not all that big.

OK - found one more: 'Japanese Jobs and Life' forum - gaijinpot. :o