Jomtien Go-go Bar Raided For Nudity And Lewd Shows

george

Dick

If it makes you happy believe what you want, lets see a picture of her see how many recognize her

Not his wifey,but 'ear is a piccy of 'im,did u not no,he was "outed" on another list.All you with your other halfs running clothes shop,that might be a bit rikky,or nikey even,should check is out and pin up in thee shop.so if e comes callin u will no him.

http://www.legalmediagroup.com/mip/default...ific04.gif&=F=F

go to the bottom

Dick

If it makes you happy believe what you want, lets see a picture of her see how many recognize her

Not his wifey,but 'ear is a piccy of 'im,did u not no,he was "outed" on another list.All you with your other halfs running clothes shop,that might be a bit rikky,or nikey even,should check is out and pin up in thee shop.so if e comes callin u will no him.

http://www.legalmediagroup.com/mip/default...ific04.gif&=F=F

go to the bottom

Whats this guy on LOL :o

I don't think anyone has a problem with the police doing their job and upholding the law. The bad feeling is towards the grasses who create problems against other people for their own personal gain. If someone genuinely considers something is morally wrong, then they should have no personal benefit when they report any offences. The truth of the matter is that the vast majority of grasses do so for financial or other gain and care little for stopping the crime that they are informing on. As a person who puts a lot of faith in trust I find informers as low life individuals who will have a hard job in forming any sort of true friendships.

So, let me get this straight.

If the farang who helped the police catch the go-go bar red-handed doing a ping-pong show did so because he thinks those things are wrong, and did not accept any money for doing so, he's a Good Samaratin who should be praised.

If he did so because he was paid to do so -- whether or not he believes ping-pong shows are wrong -- he's a grass, the lowest of the low, someone undeserving of and incapable of having any friends.

Did I get that right?

And the guy who eventually turns in Osama Bin Ladin and collects the $10 million prize...I guess he'd be the Hitler of our time?

No, I would not think he is a good samaritan at all, but I could understand that he is doing it because he thinks it's the right thing to do, and not just for his own personal gain.

Same thing goes for Bin Ladin, I think most people in this world would hand him in because they would think that it is in the worlds interest, not for the $10M.

Eric

let me guess, you never met your wife in a bar 555 I know hundreds like you, I was her first farrang, she only danced never went with customers, worked waiting table  blah blah blah

Actually, fourbaht, I've never been there. I've only been in Pattaya long enough to get off the target, catch a mini bus to BKK visit family and friends and make way to the provinces. I'm am not by any stretch of the word a moral person by anyone's standards but my own. I would just be pleased if they would control the sex industry better. Don't have to turn it off but do better regulating it. Kind of like Amsterdam but they have their issues too. I have my own priorities in life just as you have yours. Before I cut my hair, when I was a bit wilder, I would probably agree 100% with you.

I'm not familiar with the term "grasses" but those who make the bed must sleep in it at some point. It's part of the game so the players shouldn't whine when their dick's get slapped because they got played.

And for the record I met my wife in Washington DC, a bigger sh :o t hole than Pusan with all of it's nasty russian whores, while we both were at University. :D

Eric

Some interesting points on "grasses"(Informers for our american friends). The thing is where do you draw the line, (if you do draw one), is an informer that informs on a pedophile, rapist, murderer or someone selling drugs to school kids OK. Where as someone who informs against a law that you dont agree with scum?

If something happened to a close friend, yourself or family member you would probably be thankful to anybody who helped bring them to justice whatever their reasons.

A different perspective on this case in jomtien, the bar owner was'nt putting show on just for fun. He was hoping that he would gain a comercial advantage over the bars that did'nt have "shows" i.e more customers. Is this fair? I think he knew the score if you break the law here, sometime its going to catch up with you, obviously he was'nt paying the right people enough and it came back to bit him in the @ss. I think someone said he was fined 45,000 I wounder how much extra profit he made while having these "shows".

Anyway generaly i'm not keen on 'grasses" but this is the real world all police forces rely on them. mabye they had a hold on the guy, who knows what anyone would do in the same situation. Nothing is black or white.

OK, then...why does everyone assume the farang helping the police didn't find pussy shows morally repugnant -- like many of us do?

Whats wrong with a puss show? :D Seriously I'm not sure what the fascination with such things is- not very sexual and more like watching a train wreck. You don't want to watch, but you watch anyways. :o

I guess if they consistently raided places this would be one thing, but there seems to be diff standards for diff places. (prob pay the men in brown not to raid)

OK, then...why does everyone assume the farang helping the police didn't find pussy shows morally repugnant -- like many of us do?

Whats wrong with a puss show? :D Seriously I'm not sure what the fascination with such things is- not very sexual and more like watching a train wreck. You don't want to watch, but you watch anyways. :o

I guess if they consistently raided places this would be one thing, but there seems to be diff standards for diff places. (prob pay the men in brown not to raid)

These places should be closed and the premises Bulldozed flat, the customers deported and the owners jailed.

People that are willing to watch such shows are very twisted individuals and should be ejected from the country.

Its very simple dick, if you don’t want to watch a show don’t go, some people do and that is their prerogative, It amazes me the moral enforcers feel they have the right to interfere in something they have a choice in participating in or not.

Tell us your vices maybe we would like to see them banned.

Fourbaht, your argument might actually hold some water if what we were talking about were not purely, unquestionably ILLEGAL. The law is not open to your interpretation, or any "choice to watch or not watch". The Thai people, through their lawmakers, have decided that pussy shows are intolerable by their society's standards. You are free to find a society (good luck) that thinks otherwise, but it is not your place as a foreigner to question (or to break) the laws of a country where you are nothing more than a guest.

Wow dick, you are such a perfect guy, sure your real name is not jesus?

I am not questioning the legallity, or the morals of the people who choose to break laws, but you too are a guest and its not yours or any other farrangs place to be the morrallity police or a police informer.

The Thais you Pi#s off will get to you eventually and I doubt many here will shed a tear.

BS. If the police can't get the evidence they need using Thai nationals, they have every right to use whoever it takes to get the job done. US police use ethnic Chinese to infiltrate Chinese gangs, and Cambodians to infiltrate Cambodian gangs. How do you expect them to obtain evidence if a bar admits only round eyes?

You seem to think that all farangs like pussy-smoke-cigarette, and that anyone who helps the police to stamp them out is a violator of some unwritten farang code. Well, you're wrong: lots of farangs -- and virtually ALL Thais I know (except a few sleazoid bar owners who are in it for the cash) -- think that such human sideshows (and junior gynaecologists like you who enjoy them) are revolting.

Easy on this one dick, lets agree to disagree, I will let the bar owners and residents of this country deal with you when they catch you.

Just because the Thai police have a right to use the farrangs (note the word use) it doesn't make them any less of a snitch.

You have never seen me say anywhere I like them; you have assumed that as I am sure you assume many things that make up the basis of your beliefs. I just do not think it is my place or your place to snitch, of course we know why you do it you get paid to do it.

Sorry this is my last post on this subject as it is getting off topic.

Some interesting points on "grasses"(Informers for our american friends). The thing is where do you draw the line, (if you do draw one), is an informer that informs on a pedophile, rapist, murderer or someone selling drugs to school kids OK. Where as someone who informs against a law that you dont agree with scum?

If something happened to a close friend, yourself or family member you would probably be thankful to anybody who helped bring them to justice whatever their reasons.

A different perspective on this case in jomtien, the bar owner was'nt putting show on just for fun. He was hoping that he would gain a comercial advantage over the bars that did'nt have "shows" i.e more customers. Is this fair? I think he knew the score if you break the law here, sometime its going to catch up with you, obviously he was'nt paying the right people enough and it came back to bit him in the @ss. I think someone said he was fined 45,000 I wounder how much extra profit he made while having these "shows".

Anyway generaly i'm not keen on 'grasses" but this is the real world all police forces rely on them. mabye they had a hold on the guy, who knows what anyone would do in the same situation. Nothing is black or white.

Some very god points, random.

Where do you draw the line? Well, I would say that if someone finds something morally wrong then that is the line to draw. If someone decides to inform for reasons of personal benefit as opossed to what they consider morally then that is a big difference.

Another point you make is what if the police have a hold on someone? Well, this is a bit different, and I guess I can understand why someone may do this if coerced to, although I couldn't condone such a thing.

A further point is about knowing the punishment for commiting an offence and paying for it, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime". Have no problems here, but the "time" for this offence was 45,000 fine, obviously not considered a very serious crime. Now, what is the punishment for being found out as an informer? Paying with ones life is not unheard of, although in this situation that is unlikely. Either way, I think the "time" for allowing a "ping pong show" is much more preferable to the retribution for informing.

Forget the issue of whether or not you believe informing is right or wrong, it's downright dangerous.

PVT, I have no interest in pussy shows, I'm sure most people here don't either, however what's so morally repugnant? If people wish to indulge themselves in that so be it.

As to the legality of it, well yes, you are right, it is illegal. Many things are in Thailand, should we have been informing on juveniles being out after curfew because it was illegal even though the law hadn't been enforced since the 70s? The Thai government chooses to enforce or ignore current law as it sees fit rather than to make new laws. The weakness of the punishment for this infringement of this law shows just how seriously the government consider this crime. You also say that the thai people, through the lawmakers have decided that pussy shows are intolerable by their society's standards. Was this law passed by a democraticaly elected government? That is not a rhetorical question, I honestly don't know, but my point being that there are many laws in Thailand which were passed by unelected governments, so you can't really say that Thai law is what the Thai people have decided.

Easy on this one dick, lets agree to disagree, I will let the bar owners and residents of this country deal with you when they catch you.

Just because the Thai police have a right to use the farrangs (note the word use) it doesn't make them any less of a snitch.

You have never seen me say anywhere I like them; you have assumed that as I am sure you assume many things that make up the basis of your beliefs.  I just do not think it is my place or your place to snitch, of course we know why you do it you get paid to do it.

Sorry this is my last post on this subject as it is getting off topic.

So you feel the same way towards the farangs who help police take action against gem store touts?

So you feel the same way towards the farangs who help police take action against gem store touts?

Can't say I have ever seen that reported in the press.

All this is so inconsistent as to be a joke.

I think this has been pretty well covered, so I will close the subject, for now.

Feel free to post more the next time the police act.