Where To Buy Compression Stockings ?

Bobm1

I seen a doctor about high blood pressure and swelling feet at PIH, he gave me the meds and told me to use compression stockings while flying or sitting for long periods to prevent the swelling and possible DVT, he said I could get the stockings at Fonsisco drug(forgive the spelling) on Pattaya Nua, but they didn't have them. I have to fly on Saturday, does anyone know where I can get them in Pattaya? I think they are sometimes called support stockings. Has anyone bought them here in pattaya? any sugestions?

Thanks

Bob

Your best bet is to try the big medical supply shop on Sukhumvit between Pattaya Thai and Pattaya Klang on that side of the road.

They sell everything from bandages to beds.

There is a big sign out side saying "Drugs", which is a bit misleading :o

You just have a nylon fetish '-) .Bet you wear a bra and panties as well !

Thanks for the reply, I have to admit it took me a while to figure out how you made that connection because that sort of thing never crossed my mind, I'm thinking more in the lines of medical but I guess the connection you made was from your own habits, to each his own I guess.

Thanks to the other more helpfull posts.

Bob

I seen a doctor about high blood pressure and swelling feet at PIH, he gave me the meds and told me to use compression stockings while flying or sitting for long periods to prevent the swelling and possible DVT, he said I could get the stockings at Fonsisco drug(forgive the spelling) on Pattaya Nua, but they didn't have them. I have to fly on Saturday, does anyone know where I can get them in Pattaya? I think they are sometimes called support stockings. Has anyone bought them here in pattaya? any sugestions?

Thanks

Bob

if you are in hurry bcz you have a fly this week end you can go every hospital ! they have big stock for the surgeon dept !

only problem in hospital the surgeon compression are white color

just for your info keep it a few hours after landing at your final destination and take one paracetamol tablet one hour before take of

rgds

You just have a nylon fetish '-) .Bet you wear a bra and panties as well !

Thanks for the reply, I have to admit it took me a while to figure out how you made that connection because that sort of thing never crossed my mind, I'm thinking more in the lines of medical but I guess the connection you made was from your own habits, to each his own I guess.

Thanks to the other more helpfull posts.

Bob

Wow ,you are a kinky little man .Yes the doctor told you ,Ha Ha ,i do not believe .