Bungalow On The Beach And Visa Run

kevc

I've got some freinds going to Krabi in a few days time, anyone know of any decent bungalows around 500 baht mark, also can anyone let me know the best way for them to renew their 30 day V.O.A. from Krabi.

Any help much appreciated

I've got some freinds going to Krabi in a few days time, anyone know of any decent bungalows around 500 baht mark, also can anyone let me know the best way for them to renew their 30 day V.O.A. from Krabi.

Any help much appreciated

In Ao-Nang, across from the MacDonalds is Mee-Mee bungalow, and K. Bao has bungalows at 500thb.Walking distance to the beach, where you can catch longtails to Railei and Tonsai. Tonsai still has some cheap bungalows too.

Immigration in Krabi town for the other matter.

yep - you will never get a bungalow 'on the beach' for 500 Baht, if you are talking about aonang. in fact, there are no bungalows directly on the beach, the closest are about 10m back, and you need to add another zero onto your budget per night.

you may want to look at koh jum and the like - backpackers hangout with cheap, very basic bungalows probably around the B500/night mark