Rules On People Search

Mosha

I need some clarification on this, as I have a sensitive one here. I have been given by a Thai a photocopy photo of a a body of an expat (maybe). He was found on Sunday in Ranong Province near Kraburi. He has almost no clothes I'm told, and no ID or Wallet. Police want to know who it is so they can contact who needs to know. Am I allowed to post the pic?

Well I'm not an administrator but I'm sure you would need approval from one. And probably not get it, in my opinion. I wouldn't give you permission, if I was. Well, I'd probably give you permission to give a hypertext link to the pic.

I need some clarification on this, as I have a sensitive one here. I have been given by a Thai a photocopy photo of a a body of an expat (maybe). He was found on Sunday in Ranong Province near Kraburi. He has almost no clothes I'm told, and no ID or Wallet. Police want to know who it is so they can contact who needs to know. Am I allowed to post the pic?

Send a PM to one of the admin folk, they have the authority to say yes or no. Include the information you want included and the image, it may end up in the news section or the relevant local forum.