and judge for yourself.

My verdict: äÁèËÅèÍà·èÒäÃ

Ohh Errr!

Psycho axe murderer!

What did you do with the wife, I see you're single again? :D

Maybe there's a clue in his signature:

"Good Night My Tilac where ever you are under the new patio"

:D

Thanks for talking about me, I would rather have the opinon of thai people than all you expats, and yes i went to iraq I am not with the regular army. But the Army National Guard Some people call us "Weekend Warriors"

I don't use that face pic page much anymore and I have not updated it, and I don't care what I look like to you but many good looking thai girls that my wife knows said I was handsome.

Maybe i'll delete all that stuff in my info I see why no one else has anything in their info page :o

I'm half thai, so I guess my opinion only half counted on this one.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, visit IamMaiC's website at

http://www.face-pic.com/debaryman101

and judge for yourself.

Ohh Errr!

Psycho axe murderer!

What did you do with the wife, I see you're single again? :o

Thanks for talking about me, I would rather have the opinon of thai people than all you expats, and yes i went to iraq I am not with the regular army. But the Army National Guard Some people call us "Weekend Warriors"

I don't use that face pic page much anymore and I have not updated it, and I don't care what I look like to you but many good looking thai girls that my wife knows said I was handsome.

Maybe i'll delete all that stuff in my info I see why no one else has anything in their info page <_<

Heheheheh is it the full 50% Samran. I am reliably informed that your Aussie genes outnumber those Thai one's. :D

Sorry Samran but your verdict comes up as äÁèËÅèÍà·èÒäà on my screen, is that the same for everyone or am I missing some fonts or something?

Sorry Samran but your verdict comes up as äÁèËÅèÍà·èÒäà on my screen, is that the same for everyone or am I missing some fonts or something?

It's "not so handsome" in Thai.

Thanks LC.

I didn't get Thai script just get AeIadeo

...not that I can read Thai script

:o:D

Ladies and gentlemen, visit IamMaiC's website at

http://www.face-pic.com/debaryman101

and judge for yourself.

Ohh Errr!

Psycho axe murderer!

What did you do with the wife, I see you're single again? :D

Maybe i'll delete all that stuff in my info I see why no one else has anything in their info page :o

Heheheheh is it the full 50% Samran. I am reliably informed that your Aussie genes outnumber those Thai one's. :D

Thats right doc, I am 50% fat b@stard like my dad, 50% crazy genius like my mum. I vely hansum man u know.....geng maark maark too.....evelyone tell me that too. Ging na! (sorry no Thai keyboard today peoples)

Naughty,naughty! what your wife got to say about it? has she found out about this &lt;deleted&gt; pic.com yet? My fiance did this to me once and he said it was only for friendship huh :o  all this website do is offering people to contact each member for free sex especially some tart who lives near you. :D Calm down guys,don't try to log in there at once you will overload the site :D  oh and make sure you use your own credit card to join as my guy was daft enough to use my card :D  Shame we keep no ducks or pigs in London otherwise they would have got some extra food!!! mai pen rai,all forgiven.

I used it also to have penfriends actually started a relationship with a thai women in minnesota she is married and only a friend to me. actually gave me much useful advice on my troubles with immigration about my thai wife. I am not a playboy and if you believe it or not then that's up to you.

Like I said I don't use it much anymore just for people to read about me but that's ok I just deleted everything on it.

Maybe i'll delete all that stuff in my info I see why now one else has anything in their info page :D

It's a cruel and heartless world on the TV; but you're learning lad..

... though after 1,677 posts I'd say rather slowly. :o

It's not that cruel Some people have asked me to go get a beer with them :D

That's probably because they've got no money.

I don't care about paying for a few rounds :D

I thought you were leaving us! -_-

leaving on a jet plane, dont know when Ill be back again :wub:

Sorry, Someone I have been conversing through PM convinced me to stay.

hot guy bkk,

your veneer of respectability is too thin .

i think this guy has a dark side , which he initially hides ,

but comes apparant as a relatioship developes .

i wonder what opinion the x girl friend would give of him .

slick and very slippery etc. :o

IamMaiC said:

Which w*nker was that then???

Probably the wife.

He spends more time on the TV than in the real world.

She might want to keep it that way.

:o

IamMaiC said:

Probably the wife.

Well when my wife finally gets here You'll hardly see me which will probably make you guys happy. Last post for me in this thread

IamMaiC said:

Probably the wife.

Well when my wife finally gets here You'll hardly see me which will probably make you guys happy. Last post for me in this thread

I have seen you write that before - and your still here :o

:D:D

IamMaiC said:

Probably the wife.

I have seen you write that before - and your still here :o

:D:D

Sorry to Dissapoint you Tornando :D

guy's lay off iammaic,

He's an ok guy , litlle misguided patriotically but that will wear off.

I sure would like to have a beer with him , but we better not talk politics :D

By the way i don't drink beer , Cola also ok ?

I don't drink anymore like i use too, I don't mind a beer once in a while. Cola is fine. Thanks DK

guy's lay off iammaic,

I sure would like to have a beer with him , but we better not talk politics :D

Now we know who. :wub:

i butted heads before with maic , elsie. I don't agree with the american vision as you know but no member needs to be teased off this board....

Hope you would agree on this one, we always have the sword of damocles (the mods) over our heads so , let's make it not worse.

Everybody's got their vision and is entitled to it, how strange they may seem to others from a different culture. That's how we learn from each other.

As i was brought up in a small european country , patriotism still raises my eyebrows, while i wonder what the ###### people are on about, Americans as well as thais ? :o

It's human nature to only learn when you make mistakes, i know i made a lot of them already :D. We have to allow others to make them also :D

I'm sorry to hear from Iammaic his loss lately in another thread and it will probably make him ponder on other things said here as well lately.

So cut him some slack for now.

guy's lay off iammaic,

I sure would like to have a beer with him , but we better not talk politics :wub:

Now we know who. -_-

i butted heads before with maic , elsie. I don't agree with the american vision as you know but no member needs to be teased off this board....

Hope you would agree on this one, we always have the sword of damocles (the mods) over our heads so , let's make it not worse.

Everybody's got their vision and is entitled to it, how strange they may seem to others from a different culture. That's how we learn from each other.

As i was brought up in a small european country , patriotism still raises my eyebrows, while i wonder what the ###### people are on about, Americans as well as thais ? :D

It's human nature to only learn when you make mistakes, i know i made a lot of them already :D. We have to allow others to make them also :D

I'm sorry to hear from Iammaic his loss lately in another thread and it will probably make him ponder on other things said here as well lately.

So cut him some slack for now.

probably get enough slack to hang myself from some other members :o But that's OK