Where To Buy Virgin Coconut Oil

awakened

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I sell cold pressed, centrifuge extracted, virgin coconut oil in quantities anywhere from 200ml to 200 litres. Can ship anywhere in Thailand in glass or food grade plastic containers.

PM me if you are interested.

• 2 months later...
Anyone know where I can buy organic cocount oil in bulk, say, 25 litres? The small bottles available in OTOP stores are a tad expensive.

Yes I could help you with 25 Lit quantities of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil obtained freshly by centfugal extraction.

I realise you posted in May and not sure if the item in question is still needed.

• 3 months later...
My wife and I sell cold pressed, centrifuge extracted, virgin coconut oil in quantities anywhere from 200ml to 200 litres. Can ship anywhere in Thailand in glass or food grade plastic containers.

PM me if you are interested.

My name is Sylvia, and I am interested about your virgin coconut oil. Please could you give me some more information about it. I am living on Koh Samui, and my e-mail adress is

email removed

Thanks a lot

My best regards

Sylvia

• 10 months later...

I buy my virgin coconut oil at Carrefour here in Udonthani and I ever seen it in Carrefour stores in Bangkok, so I guess is available at every stores. It is difficult to find becuase they don't put it with the other cooking oils. They put them with the organic products in the imported food area. There are several brand including Carrefour brand.

Try alibaba.com loads of sellers in Thailand.

Beware of anyone offering Extra Virgin C O.

There is no such product, except for Olive Oil! :)

Quote......

"Virgin v. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Don't be mislead by the term "extra virgin" when used in conjunction with coconut oil. This term is borrowed from the olive oil industry and there is no such product or existing standard that can be applied to coconut oil production. If you see the term "extra virgin" be assured that it is simply a marketing ploy to encourage you to believe that the oil has something more to offer than virgin coconut oil."

Edited by GungaDin

• 3 weeks later...
 I tried to pm the 3rd poster but can't get posts thru, anyway to contact that person? 

Im needing 10 or so litres

Hi, my new email address has been validated now, so personal messages will get through to me. Send me a PM if you are still looking for bulk virgin coconut oil.

tukae

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...