Jump to content

What Are My Chances?


Recommended Posts

Depends on your intentions? Are You going to settle in Thailand, or just on holiday? 

 

Normal Thai girls is tired of men who come and go, who promised the world and a golden future, for never coming back to them

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most women in the world evaluate a future partners finances.  Why do all these celebrities marry other rich people and not a cop or firefighter?

Anyway,  non "working women" will be more particular about age.  If they have a job lets say in Bangkok at some business, they don't need to meet some old shriveled expat for companionship.  So, lets say you are 60 you probably should be looking above 40 and not the 25 year old sexy bar girl types.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

So I’ve decided I’m not going to get involved with any ladyboys whatsoever. And, when I arrive in Thailand, I’m not even sure yet if I really want to try and get involved with any real Thai women from any of the dating sites based on all the mixed things I’ve read and all the feedback I have gotten.
 

But, if I do make an attempt to meet some Thai females, then what are my chances of meeting a real woman who is truly interested in having a real romantic relationship with a foreigner an not solely just for his money?
 

I mean, let’s face it, I’m not Brad Pitt. In fact, some people have even told me they have seen better heads come out of zippers if I’m to be honest. 

Oh no, not again. There is a sub-forum "marriage and divorce". I find that the OP should read the posts of this sub-forum carefully. Very educational. A must for everyone contemplating any "linkage" with any Thai National.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Ignore indyo.

There are a lot of lovely ladies around, but very few hang around in bars.

There are some but difficult to spot.

If you are working, the girls in the workplace will be fine as long as you are polite and respectful.

If you are a retired beach bum - more difficult.

Talk to local people, away from bars and tourist places.

I have been close to a few Thai ladies since my wife died but I am not ready to commit. (Too old anyway.)

Rupert Murdoch just remarried I think he’s 90 and the woman 67, so if he can do it !!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

So I’ve decided I’m not going to get involved with any ladyboys whatsoever. And, when I arrive in Thailand, I’m not even sure yet if I really want to try and get involved with any real Thai women from any of the dating sites based on all the mixed things I’ve read and all the feedback I have gotten.
 

But, if I do make an attempt to meet some Thai females, then what are my chances of meeting a real woman who is truly interested in having a real romantic relationship with a foreigner an not solely just for his money?
 

I mean, let’s face it, I’m not Brad Pitt. In fact, some people have even told me they have seen better heads come out of zippers if I’m to be honest. 

Strange reason to post . So your problem was deciding for or against having a relationship with a transvestite, or a Thai lady ?  There are many more bargirls and hookers than Thai ladies looking for a relationship. If you can’t find one go back to the trans option, they take anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm of a different mind set than most, and think all folks are the same, worldwide.  So you'll do as well here/TH, as you do in home country.   TH, it's just a location, the rest is up to you.

 

That was, is my experience.  Wanting a relationship, or more than one night, I found a few.  One night, more than a few.  Life is easy, don't over think it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, geisha said:

Strange reason to post . So your problem was deciding for or against having a relationship with a transvestite, or a Thai lady ?  There are many more bargirls and hookers than Thai ladies looking for a relationship. If you can’t find one go back to the trans option, they take anyone.

Probably 10x more single ladies that aren't bargirls than are. Very few bargirls in most cities. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Probably 10x more single ladies that aren't bargirls than are. Very few bargirls in most cities. 

Very few attractive avilable for westerns.

 

Most comes with a luggage those who decides they want an foreigner. Or ridiculous high expectations. 

 

Why arent you in an relationship? 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If having a problem meeting like minded women, or others, it's not the location, or the woman/others, that is the problem.

 

I thought most figured out socializing before 20 ...

... or 25 yrs old/after 1st divorce :cheesy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'm of a different mind set than most, and think all folks are the same, worldwide.  So you'll do as well here/TH, as you do in home country.   TH, it's just a location, the rest is up to you.

 

That was, is my experience.  Wanting a relationship, or more than one night, I found a few.  One night, more than a few.  Life is easy, don't over think it.

 

so you don't mind being sloppy 10.000th customer

 

balllooooonnnss for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

.

 

I thought most figured out socializing before 20 ...

... or 25 yrs old/after 1st divorce :cheesy:

You would be surprised how many wh never learn

Edited by Hummin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'm of a different mind set than most, and think all folks are the same, worldwide.  So you'll do as well here/TH, as you do in home country.   TH, it's just a location, the rest is up to you.

 

That was, is my experience.  Wanting a relationship, or more than one night, I found a few.  One night, more than a few.  Life is easy, don't over think it.

If a man is with the same quality of woman here as he got back home he's doing something wrong.

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Probably 10x more single ladies that aren't bargirls than are. Very few bargirls in most cities. 

Really ??Do you go out at night, do you read statistics . And yes, there are more single Thai ladies than bargirls, but they’re not looking for a foreign man.   “ very few bar girls in most cities “ you are joking ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

If a man is with the same quality of woman here as he got back home he's doing something wrong.

 

Thats  a strange statement

 

Would you care to elaborate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2024 at 12:50 PM, Alpha84 said:

But, if I do make an attempt to meet some Thai females, then what are my chances of meeting a real woman who is truly interested in having a real romantic relationship with a foreigner an not solely just for his money?
 

I mean, let’s face it, I’m not Brad Pitt. In fact, some people have even told me they have seen better heads come out of zippers if I’m to be honest. 

 

Most human beings are deluded about how much relationships are more "transactional" than about romance.

 

Romance is the scam of the century. Relationships are not based on romance. Romance just gets your foot in the door.

 

Doesn't mean the woman won't love you for who you are. Some will more than others. 

But finances is a big part of it.

And romance is a small part of it. 

 

Transactional is not just money, but neither is it mostly romance.

Hope that helps or confuses you even further. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.








×
×
  • Create New...