The Best Dry Dog Food To Buy

i was just wondering what people's opinions are here about which is the best dry dog food to buy. by best, i mean which brand gives you the most bang for your buck. i always figured pedigree would be right up there, but i remember a poster here said pedigree in thailand wasn't that good.

i've got 7 dogs that are costing me a lot to feed. i'm not a cheapskate, i don't mind spending money but i hate wasting it.

so, what's the best quality mid range price dog food out there?

currently, our dogs get alpo with either sardines mixed up with it, or those 10 baht bags of animal organ soup (a broth with bits of offal nobody else will eat).

thanks in advance,

tp

This is a tough one as there are so many brands available. I have two dogs and mix Eukanuba with Avoderm. My dogs like both, which is important. I have bought some dry dog foods which the dogs refused to eat (pissed me off, but I am not going to eat it). Many recommend Eukanuba and it is excellent. I only mix Avoderm with it as it is full of vitamins although it is the most expensive on the market. Both Eukanuba and Avoderm are from the US.