Chiang Mai Airport - Mystery 0130 Flight

md3v

At least several times a week I hear a flight depart Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) around 0130 (1:30 am). From the sound and 'look' of the aircraft it is an A330, possibly Thai or Korean Airlines.

I'm unable to find a record of such a flight departing CNX online at this time.

Does anyone know anything about this?

At least several times a week I hear a flight depart Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) around 0130 (1:30 am). From the sound and 'look' of the aircraft it is an A330, possibly Thai or Korean Airlines.

I'm unable to find a record of such a flight departing CNX online at this time.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Is this that plane that is painted all flat black and carries no registration numbers? :o

nless you are an air traffic controller,who cares where the airplanes are going?A bus drove past my house on Hang Dong road last night at 230 am.Does anyone know where it was going.Who cares?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 'the original poster?' Possible? :o

nless you are an air traffic controller,who cares where the airplanes are going?A bus drove past my house on Hang Dong road last night at 230 am.Does anyone know where it was going.Who cares?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 'the original poster?' Possible? :o

I'm going to crawl out on that limb a little further and opine the bus was headed for Mae Hong Son.

Ah, there we go again, each projecting our own persona onto the general populations of foreign countries. Maybe the Koreans are hoping to be served good kimchi, and the Thais on the bus are hoping for som tam down the road. I doubt any of them is yearning for a Mike's Burger.

Or...

Each one on the plane had a Somtom burger and those on the bus had a kimchi burger with a side of kaigoghi.

Mike stayed home watching Korean news on TV.

I was driving home drunk wondering if I could have been on the plane when the bus went by and noticed all the women were topless eating thier burgers looking out the windows at the UFO who was wondering what all the wondering was about....

And then I thought..

I wonder what's next...

I flew out and back on that flight last month. Great route direct to Incheon avoiding BKK, but the flight is being discontinued after September. Guess we will only see late night buses.

Or...

Each one on the plane had a Somtom burger and those on the bus had a kimchi burger with a side of kaigoghi.

Mike stayed home watching Korean news on TV.

I was driving home drunk wondering if I could have been on the plane when the bus went by and noticed all the women were topless eating thier burgers looking out the windows at the UFO who was wondering what all the wondering was about....

And then I thought..

I wonder what's next...

A small bottle with a label that says "drink me" next to a little door in the side of a tree. T'was brillig, and the slithy toves did gire and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the brough groves, and the nomwraths outgrabe! (Oddly enough, my spell checker went into cardiac arrest...) But both the bus AND the plane arrived safely, (but not yet,) and after all, isn't THAT what really mattered to the elevator operator?

I think I'll go lie down now.... :o

Actually the plane is going to Mae Hong Son.The bus goes to Korea.It is a secret CIA bus.Before it leaves for Korea,it picks up terrorists at Mikes Burgers.The terrorists are disguised as som tam.The CIA arranged this whole cover up because they know the guy who started this discussion is onto their plot.

Korean Air

INCHEON to CHIANGMAI Dep Arr No. Tue,Wed,Sat,Sun

01:55 08:40 KE668 NONSTOP

CHIANGMAI to INCHEON Dep Arr No. Mon,Tue,Fri,Sat

20:40 00:35+1 KE667 NONSTOP

Conflicting info on Korea Air's websites. Looks like Tuesday and Saturday at 1:30 AM CNX to Incheon. Don't know if this is current though

Edited by Sojourner

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and say ..."

"I'm going to crawl out on that limb a little further and opine ..."

"Okay, further out on a limb, I will opine that ..."

"I will also go out on the limb..."

I want to know what kind of tree this is that can hold all of you?

And most of the guys I see eating burgers don't look like they've climbed any trees lately.

Actually the plane is going to Mae Hong Son.The bus goes to Korea.It is a secret CIA bus.Before it leaves for Korea,it picks up terrorists at Mikes Burgers.The terrorists are disguised as som tam.The CIA arranged this whole cover up because they know the guy who started this discussion is onto their plot.

And just HOW do you KNOW this is true? Are we supposed to just take your word for it?

Please post the URL that cites your statement, or have the decency to state that this is just your opinion! :o

(I did a quick Google search and got several hundred THOUSAND hits where

angry people actually demanded that others post cites or else they must be telling a lie! :D )

And most of the guys I see eating burgers don't look like they've climbed any trees lately.

Jeez! There is alway a freeking realist in every crowd!!!

Hey! GET A CLUE! Haven't you ever heard of levitation?!? :o

. . .

Not a tree. Kali. Any more folks get a hankering to join them, of course, they'll have to call in Mahakali.

Okay I will say how I know this information.I work in super secret program.We kidnap terrorist suspects and drive them on the bus to Korea through a tunnel built by CIA.Then entrance to the tunnel is under Mikes Burger.The tunnel was built after Democrats in US complained that thousands of people were being waterboarded in Thailand.Investigation concluded that it was just songkran.Now there is no waterboarding,but CIA holds the terrorists heads in a bucket of som tam until they tell where bin Laden is.Latest information is he and Zawahiri are living in a gay condo in Mae Hong Son.They got there on the mystery plane.Further information about this program is that there is a secret fleet of black unmarked songtaews in Chiang Mai.It is obviously a CIA plot.Drivers must be impostors,as they all have actual drivers licenses and even insurance.

Okay I will say how I know this information.I work in super secret program.We kidnap terrorist suspects and drive them on the bus to Korea through a tunnel built by CIA.Then entrance to the tunnel is under Mikes Burger.The tunnel was built after Democrats in US complained that thousands of people were being waterboarded in Thailand.Investigation concluded that it was just songkran.Now there is no waterboarding,but CIA holds the terrorists heads in a bucket of som tam until they tell where bin Laden is.Latest information is he and Zawahiri are living in a gay condo in Mae Hong Son.They got there on the mystery plane.Further information about this program is that there is a secret fleet of black unmarked songtaews in Chiang Mai.It is obviously a CIA plot.Drivers must be impostors,as they all have actual drivers licenses and even insurance.

How do you guys find out all of this? I've been searching Google, Yahoo, MSN, EVERYWHERE! and I can't find anything about it. Now that you've told us, aren't you required to kill us? :o

Gee, I hope not... I'd miss eating at the new Mike's Hamburgers in Kad Suen Kaew! :D

Do they run away after a bus crash?

If so, I know what country they are hired in... :o

Ah, there we go again, each projecting our own persona onto the general populations of foreign countries. Maybe the Koreans are hoping to be served good kimchi, and the Thais on the bus are hoping for som tam down the road. I doubt any of them is yearning for a Mike's Burger.
How would you know that?.