People Email Search

jackr

I'm trying to locate someone in Oz but only have their first name and the city they live/lived in. Tried the Yahoo people search and it brought up a few for me to go with. Does anyone know of another good site that works well on minimal info to locate an email?

Cheers

I'm trying to locate someone in Oz but only have their first name and the city they live/lived in. Tried the Yahoo people search and it brought up a few for me to go with. Does anyone know of another good site that works well on minimal info to locate an email?

Cheers

There used to be good services available, such as 4-eleven, 10 years ago when the Internet was still nice... sort of . This was before massive spamming and the Internet turning into a place of commerce. It was still fairly safe to leave your e-mail address with a public directory... but I would never even dream of doing it now, and I think a lot of people think like me.

Not to say you can not succeed in locating the e-mail though. My own suggestion would be to use Google and try to locate web sites with these people. Use their name in combination with various key words and clues to their hobbies or work activities if you know these.

Cheers guys.

Yeah, already had a blast through google, meadish. Problem is, I only remember the first name and most, like infospace.com, require a surname. Just wondering if Hotmail had a people search.

Do you know where in Oz they are? Do you know what school they went to? Try friendsreunited.com . If you only have a firstname to go by and where they live. Then you are pissing against the wind my friend. Think about it. If his name was John in Sydney. Forget it i. Or Her name. Mary living in Adelaide. Really ! Is that a pig flying past my window? Good luck! :o:D:D