7-11 Baby

HumbleFlyer

Just heard some BG's talking about a 7-11 baby.. Does it mean a baby from a customer found at a 7-11 ofr just a baby who the father is unknown as in generic like a 7-11 baby????

I suggest that you get a life, it seems you have no concept about what the real world is about, just my opinion but you realy want to have a good look at yourself and then decide if you like what you see, i doubt you will, then do something about it.

Noodles.

Just heard some BG's talking about a 7-11 baby.. Does it mean a baby from a customer found at a 7-11 ofr just a baby who the father is unknown as in generic like a 7-11 baby????

I suggest that you get a life, it seems you have no concept about what the real world is about, just my opinion but you realy want to have a good look at yourself and then decide if you like what you see, i doubt you will, then do something about it.

Noodles.

The question is really who is in most need of getting a life - the original poster for asking this question, you, for contributing f-ck all to the discussion with anything constructive, or me for doing the same thing as you, but only a bit later?

:o

Noodles.

The question is really who is in most need of getting a life - the original poster for asking this question, you, for contributing f-ck all to the discussion with anything constructive, or me for doing the same thing as you, but only a bit later?

:D

I agree 100 percent Meadish, though i think it is the OP then again wait on for five mins i will go have a look. :o

Noodles.

You are all wrong about this. A 7-11 baby is someone who's father is quick in the sack. He was in and out in less than a minute.

Among the terms I have heard used are....

Carry Out/Take Away - Quite obvious

But a variation is..

Kebab - Because after a skin full of beer you find yourself desperate for a one, but when you wake up the next morning and see it laying there half finnished you think to yourself - Shit did I really fancy that lastnight?

And then there is

Prostitute - A lot of guys seem to object to this one, but it is perhaps the most accurate and leaves nothing to be misunderstood.