ohh wait...oops wrong thread :D

Happy Birthday Toadman.

Ideas for gifts:

One side of shoe :o

lots of apples to make his own cider :D

and some reading material :D

:D

Many thanks Mig and Ken.

I now qualify to play veterans football, so I have dusted off my boots and will play my first game on Sunday. I'll certainly be suffering on the Monday.

Don't do it Mr.T.

Retire gracefully and become ann armchair critic, it is far less painful, and you get to say "Now in my day.............." a lot.......:D

:o It's to late, I've comitted myself to it. I've even gone and sorted out the kit and roped in a bunch of over 35's to suffer the pain with me. The only problem is, that most of them have been playing regularly, whereas tihs will be my first game for over a year. :D

Don't do it Mr.T.

Retire gracefully and become ann armchair critic, it is far less painful, and you get to say "Now in my day.............." a lot....... :D

:o It's to late, I've comitted myself to it. I've even gone and sorted out the kit and roped in a bunch of over 35's to suffer the pain with me. The only problem is, that most of them have been playing regularly, whereas tihs will be my first game for over a year. :D

I think I'll open a physio clinic near your place, sounds like business could be brisk.... :D

Cheers & Many Happyyyyyys

I've even gone and sorted out the kit and roped in a bunch of over 35's to suffer the pain with me. The only problem is, that most of them have been playing regularly,

Is Sunderland playing? :o:D

Happy birthday mate. Have a good one.

I've even gone and sorted out the kit and roped in a bunch of over 35's to suffer the pain with me. The only problem is, that most of them have been playing regularly,

Wye aye man!

Wye aye man!

Mackem Traitor :D

Anyway Mr Toad, it should fun. The beer usually starts by about 4pm. By that time most teams aren't playing for anything so the beer will be flowing. :D