I Feel Flattered..

LaoPo

I don't know about you but I feel flattered to receive emails from people who want to make me rich(er) :o every single day in the week.

Today even the "Honorable Minister of Finance, DR USMAN SHAMSUDEEN----Approved by the Nigerian Government----Federal Ministry of Finance" sent me a personal email but I was quite disappointed that he doesn't want to send Millions this time but just a mere $920,000 united states dollars payable into my ATM account.

The only thing Ihave to do is.......

Well, I suppose you know.

How much do you make per week ? :D

LaoPo

you may wonder what happens if you say yes. Well, when I lived in Hong Kong, I heard that some Chinese fell for it, and ended up in a hotel room in Nigeria. There they were releved of their credit cards, pin numbers and cash at gunpoint. Guess if you hit one in a thousand, you make it rich. Thats why they keep trying. Other scams are more gentle and ask you for say 10,000 baht to proceed to the next stage to get your lottery winnings.

you may wonder what happens if you say yes. Well, when I lived in Hong Kong, I heard that some Chinese fell for it, and ended up in a hotel room in Nigeria. There they were releved of their credit cards, pin numbers and cash at gunpoint. Guess if you hit one in a thousand, you make it rich. Thats why they keep trying. Other scams are more gentle and ask you for say 10,000 baht to proceed to the next stage to get your lottery winnings.

They are hardly going to get one in every thousand are they???

The percentages would be far far greater than that fella!