Visa Run Question

hi guy's,

i need to do a border run in about 2 months.

i'm planning to do that in cambodia, but here is the question.

i want to take a small vacation there and visit some tempels, can i take a airplane to cambodia from bkk and clear the border run in the airport of cambodia?

or do i need to go to the border of cambodia?

many thanks

grtz dennis

hi guy's,

i need to do a border run in about 2 months.

i'm planning to do that in cambodia, but here is the question.

i want to take a small vacation there and visit some tempels, can i take a airplane to cambodia from bkk and clear the border run in the airport of cambodia?

or do i need to go to the border of cambodia?

many thanks

grtz dennis

Sure can as you'll pass over the Thai-Cambodian border at 30,000 ft, that counts just as much as walking.  Siem Reap or Phnom Penh.

Mac

sorry guy's 1 more issue,

i need to do the border run before 11/09/2008, if i go to cambodia on 10/09/2008 and stay in cambodia let's say a week would that be a problem?

problebly a stupid question but i just want to be safe.

thnx again

grtz dennis

You have not mentioned what kind of visa you have or plan to return with so we have no basis to answer you. As long as your visa is valid for entry into Thailand when you plan to use it there is no problem. Just make sure the visa you plan to use will still be valid.

You have not mentioned what kind of visa you have or plan to return with so we have no basis to answer you. As long as your visa is valid for entry into Thailand when you plan to use it there is no problem. Just make sure the visa you plan to use will still be valid.

it's a tourist visa with 2 entry's that needs to be used before 11/09/2008.

i'm now in thailand on the first entry and i need to do the border run before 11/09/2008.

iff i go to cambodia on 10/09/2008 and stay there for a week, can i then still use my second entry OR should i go cambodia a week before 11/09/2008 and come back to thailand on the 10/09/2008 in order to use my second entry?

thnx again i hope this clears it up.