Wanted : House/appartment With Internet Access

Sept

Hi!

Title almost says it all... I'm relocating to Krabi, and looking for accomodation with wi-fi of ADSL Internet access, maximum BT 7,000. Krabi town, Ao Nang, or in between, or anywhere else that's nice. I would love one of these appartments on Chaofa pier, though... Would be just perfect.

Got a contact/an idea? Hit reply and make someone happy today :o

Hmmm... Reg3... Regis, is that you ? :o

No Internet access there... For just a few months I don't want to apply for a TOT landline.

Thanks anyway. Might interest someone I know, in the future.

For now I have found something, that's a hotel room with a nice view, huge terrasse, hot water, TV and fridge (+air con but I hate it), 300m from Chao Fa pier for BT 5,000/mo.

For now I have found something, that's a hotel room with a nice view, huge terrasse, hot water, TV and fridge (+air con but I hate it), 300m from Chao Fa pier for BT 5,000/mo.

does the hotel room have internet access? would you mind saying which hotel it is?

• 3 months later...

I just arrived in BKK some days ago but want to move on to Krabi area. Also brought my laptop cause I have to work. I'm very interested in Guest Houses, Hotels whatever with reliable Internet access (WLAN or LAN in the room) included. Currently I'm near Khao San Road paying 200B per day and 30B/hr for WLAN. What was your experience with the Hotel mentioned above or does anybody know others like that? Was 5000B the off-season price? Glad to hear from you, because I want to move soon. Will also give some hints when I found something interesting. Thanks!

I am paying 200bht / day for a big but really simple room in Bai Farn Guesthouse, located on Chao Fa Rd. There is free wi-fi which you can pick up from the room.

You can also find free wi-fi at Good Dream Guesthouse, at the corner of Chao Fa Rd and the main road. But it's really busy there, and usually full in early afternoon.

I just arrived in BKK some days ago but want to move on to Krabi area. Also brought my laptop cause I have to work. I'm very interested in Guest Houses, Hotels whatever with reliable Internet access (WLAN or LAN in the room) included. Currently I'm near Khao San Road paying 200B per day and 30B/hr for WLAN. What was your experience with the Hotel mentioned above or does anybody know others like that? Was 5000B the off-season price? Glad to hear from you, because I want to move soon. Will also give some hints when I found something interesting. Thanks!