Water Drilling In Cr

erg

Hi you guys

I have a small house in Ban Pakha CR.

We had the local drilling man to drill us water with a few blue pipes, water came from 5 meters deep. But in the dry season there is none, and the rest of the year we have little pressure (also with a pump).

I have a friend who has water from much deeper from a proffesional driller, can someone tell me out of experience what the best option is, and for wat costs.

I am thinking about a pump tanc and another pump etc.

erwin

Hi you guys

We had the local drilling man to drill us water with a few blue pipes, water came from 5 meters deep. But in the dry season there is none, and the rest of the year we have little pressure (also with a pump).

I have a friend who has water from much deeper from a proffesional driller, can someone tell me out of experience what the best option is, and for wat costs.

erwin

5 meters is nowhere deep enough. Here in Khon Kaen we went 50 meters.

Always best to drill in the dry season then you know you will have water all year round.

Everything you ever wanted to know here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Boreholes-t81390.html

I'm in Baan Paa Sang Hua Fai, sort of near Mae Fah Luang University. Our land is in the hills, and we had some local well diggers/farmers dig (by hand, with a hoe) for 4 days. They hit water at 12 meters (in March). The water level varies with the season, but so far, so good...clear clean (looking) water. I did the pump and pipes myself, but the well guys only charged 8,000B.

Edited by grrr

Hi you guys

erwin

The water you are finding at 5 metres is rarely potable. I drilled a well at my place (well, I didn't but I employed someone who did) cost was about THB 60K and water is very good quality with a Ph of around 5.5.

If you need the guy's number send me a PM.

Remember that strictly in accordance with the regulations if your well is deeper than 30Metres you will have to pay for the water you draw up. A licensed drilling operation is required to A) seek a permit and :D report the depth for just this purpose. Luckily I found sweet water at 29.5 metres down :o but the last 1.5 metres was through granite rock whcih is why the costs went up.

I then installed two tanks and a pump for about 10K but actually this installation was/is a waste of time and money as I should have just used the submersible pump that the driller provided in the price.