Sunday Lunch Pattaya

whatsoever

Casa Pascal does a very nice Sunday champaign brunch. Great selection of western and some thai dishes in a very nice atmosphere. price is about B 700 per person. Very good value for the quality and selection of food on offer. Highly recommended if looking for someplace special for brunch/lunch.

Casa Pascal is located opposite Royal Garden mall on 2nd road.

Edited by NotNew2You

yum yum i forgot its sunday,

to name a few good ones up north end

tropical berts

sportsman soi 13

queen vic soi 6

jamesons

and butchers arms soi bukow, never been but heard its good

and if they all too much, soi 6 corner bar has free B.B.Q. tonight for no other reason other than to watch hamilton win at silverstone, and if he cant, his mate raikonen will!!

For a typical all you can eat sunday lunch then Sportsmans Arms take some beating for 495 baht.If one wishes to impress then Casa Pascal will do the trick.Also many of the top hotels have mouth watering options too for as little as 1000 baht.My thoughts would be Hard Rock cafe to taste the delights of a wonderful experience in culinery splendour.

ROBINS NEST is by far the very best. Best quality and price 199 for as much lamb, beef every meet and 7 veg + great gravy. I look forward to my Sunday meal there. Same thing at sportsmans 425.

Where is Robins Nest ?

ROBINS NEST is by far the very best. Best quality and price 199 for as much lamb, beef every meet and 7 veg + great gravy. I look forward to my Sunday meal there. Same thing at sportsmans 425.

Where is Robins Nest ?

SOI DIANA - BUT THE FOOD IS BULKY STODGE!

The Casa Plaza has stopped Sunday buffet brunch/lunch till 1st Oct - went today, looks nice place.

The othere places mentioned are standard - run of the mill carvery, nothing to write home about.

Thanks anyhow :o

If you mean the harley bar,i am not certain as i used to frequent the place a couple of years ago but i hear it has gone to the dogs recently.When i next go out for a couple of sherbets i wil visit and see what the delights are there.

If you mean the harley bar,i am not certain as i used to frequent the place a couple of years ago but i hear it has gone to the dogs recently.When i next go out for a couple of sherbets i wil visit and see what the delights are there.

Thats right the one off Thepprasit Rd i think soi 10 if im not mistaken.

I think Renoir's is my favorite choice. A very nice lunch or supper table d'hote for under 300 baht in a terrific atmosphere. Adjacent to tuk com on south pattaya road. Dusit Thani hotel has the nicest dinner buffet at 800 baht. Ravishing!

Without doubt the best place I ahve found in Pattaya for Sunday Lunch is the Courtyard on the darkside. Real roast potatoes not the deep fried imitations, real gravy not bisto crap and a nice selection of veg (even brussel sprouts - yuk, lol). Only downsidse is they only do lamb or chicken but both are delicious.

Of the carvery's Sportsman is the best by far, most of the other places already mentioned are poor.

bigger letters than ur bull are u the owner, ur avin a laugh, if u enjoy over boiled tasteless food go to them places :o

bigger letters than ur bull are u the owner, ur avin a laugh, if u enjoy over boiled tasteless food go to them places :o

Tried Robin's Nest. It's not the best. Maybe, you suggest in jest. Or failed the taste test.

The Harley Bar and the one next to it have both been closed for ages.

I pass them both on the way to get a great Sunday Lunch for 195 or Fish + chips for 185

at the Caddy Shack,just round the corner.

Keep Munching

Without doubt the best place I ahve found in Pattaya for Sunday Lunch is the Courtyard on the darkside. Real roast potatoes not the deep fried imitations, real gravy not bisto crap and a nice selection of veg (even brussel sprouts - yuk, lol). Only downsidse is they only do lamb or chicken but both are delicious.

Of the carvery's Sportsman is the best by far, most of the other places already mentioned are poor.

Where exactly is this on the darkside? Close to the lake or closer to Sukhumvit?

ZZ-Z

Where exactly is this on the darkside? Close to the lake or closer to Sukhumvit?

ZZ-Z

Go up Soi Siam country club until you get to the junction where PGA driving range is. Turn right there, as if you were heading towards top of Soi Nernplubwan - The Courtyard is on the right hand side.

I went to the Butchers Arms yesterday - Roast Lamb. Terrific. Yorkshire pudding was tip-top and the veg done lovely. mmmmmmm

Harley Bar was a part of the Eden Hotel complex. It is now Eden Bar and not the same - but still a decent Sunday brunch.

Also opposite that, on the side road is Caddy Shack - always good and some advertised 'Sunday' dishes (but you can get most of 'em during the week as well).

Depends where you live, where you want to go, what sort of Sunday lunch.

Caddy Shack will give you a roast beef lunch, with soup, yorkshire pud, roast spuds, horseradish sauce and an ice cream dessert for less than your 500b budget - with a beer thrown in.

Bottle of wine would be extra.

Also - seeing that it's mentioned on other posts - Caddy Sheck will offer roast lamb w/mint sauce or roast pork w/apple sauce as well as the roast beef.

Plus all their usual pies, fish 'n chips, asian dishes (my wife doesn't think they're Thai) and apple pie and custard.

Unfortunately there's a lot of people there talking about golf - but that's the only real drawback now that smoking is restricted.

No I am not the owner just passing on FACTS. I went this Sun had Lamb, beef and chicken, veg included Brocali + many other veg and great gravy. When I finished the waitress asked if I would like more, im loaw mac mac. Very tasty and at 199bht why go anywhere else. Robins Nest is on Soi Diana.

No I am not the owner just passing on FACTS. I went this Sun had Lamb, beef and chicken, veg included Brocali + many other veg and great gravy. When I finished the waitress asked if I would like more, im loaw mac mac. Very tasty and at 199bht why go anywhere else. Robins Nest is on Soi Diana.

You had Lamb, Beef and Chicken and broccolli, and many other veg and gravy :D

I am surprised you could walk !