Beware High Pressure Toilet Spray

Daffy D

Last week we stayed a few days in a hotel on the KhoSan road. Though we were on the 4th floor the water pressure in the toilet spray was straight from the mains supply and if you were not careful where you directed the jet of water your eyeballs could pop out of your head. :D

I can understand having the high pressure on the shower and as someone from the boonies used to having the low pressure from our own tank it was a real treat, but couldn’t they put one of those do-daddy restrictors on the toilet spray to bring the pressure down to a more civilized level.

Being hit unexpectedly with this level of high pressure on the tender rear after being used to our own normal pressure water can be quite an eye opener.

Luckily our little 4 year old hasn’t didn’t come to any harm as that kind of pressure straight up the rectum could probably have been fatal.

I’m sure this level of pressure would not be allowed in the west and would probably result in a shed full of law suits.

TIT. :o

I was going to say, get your your head out of you a.., but I won't. I am surprised any Thai plumbing would with stand any pressure over 40 psi but guess they are upgradeing their glue quality. "Be careful out there"

the bum squirter is on of the reasons that many farang move to LOS

It must be ! It seems none of them come here for sex (or all of them do, depending who you listen to), and none come for the other attractions like the beaches, temples, golf, ect, (but some claim they do).

So what it really is that attracts people to Thailand is the bum guns ! :o

(In one bathroom in my apartment, the bum gun will peel paint off the walls. In the other bathroom (separated by a wall, so barely 6 inches away), the spray will barely knock an ant off the wall)

Last week we stayed a few days in a hotel on the KhoSan road. Though we were on the 4th floor the water pressure in the toilet spray was straight from the mains supply and if you were not careful where you directed the jet of water your eyeballs could pop out of your head. :D

I can understand having the high pressure on the shower and as someone from the boonies used to having the low pressure from our own tank it was a real treat, but couldn’t they put one of those do-daddy restrictors on the toilet spray to bring the pressure down to a more civilized level.

Being hit unexpectedly with this level of high pressure on the tender rear after being used to our own normal pressure water can be quite an eye opener.

Luckily our little 4 year old hasn’t didn’t come to any harm as that kind of pressure straight up the rectum could probably have been fatal.

I’m sure this level of pressure would not be allowed in the west and would probably result in a shed full of law suits.

Try: but it on you back side and press the button.

Does water come out of your mouth?

(don't do it really!!! It is a joke!)

Hi pressure is good, I love it when the water goes all the way up and cleans the insides too. Its a awesome feeling

Just make sure your aim is good or you might have an accident and blow your balls off! :o

That's not funny! My shower head, when turned to "jet mode", can be very very painful on the dangly bits.

Hand held bum washers are soo passe... The washlet is the way of the future.

post-38575-1215343255_thumb.jpg

Note the control panel...

post-38575-1215344047_thumb.jpg

Some even play classical music from your SD card. Imagine "doing your business" to 'Classical Gas' :o And for folks from the colder regions of the world, most units have a heater :D

I always wonder if people living in the higher priced condos/homes are still reaching around or have they purchased a washlet. I imagine that there is a huge market for these things at the upper end of the real estate market. No home should be without one.

Oh, and when you are travelling here is something to keep you nice and fresh. Of course you could just use a bottle of water fitted with a spigot or something.

post-38575-1215343993_thumb.jpg

TheWalkingMan

Hi pressure is good, I love it when the water goes all the way up and cleans the insides too. Its a awesome feeling

Just make sure your aim is good or you might have an accident and blow your balls off! :o

That's not funny! My shower head, when turned to "jet mode", can be very very painful on the dangly bits.

Thats called water-cutting.

heh....this thread has made me laugh...it's also made me remember the first time I used the "bum gun"(I like that expression)in my new house....the pressure behind that "bum gun" blew my balls onto my lap...!!..needless to say my aim has got better now :o

Beware any newbs out there :D

Froggs

heh....this thread has made me laugh...it's also made me remember the first time I used the "bum gun"(I like that expression)in my new house....the pressure behind that "bum gun" blew my balls onto my lap...!!..needless to say my aim has got better now :D

Beware any newbs out there :D

Froggs

:o

The bum gun, can't live without it.

TheWalkingMan, I got the shock of my life when going to use the loo at KimHae airport in Pusan.

I took my place on the throne and suddenly birds started to sing. It was the bloody thunderbox chirping like a budgie and then to my suprise it stopped and started saying "Welcome to Korea" in English and Hangul.

I was very impressed.

I'm sure this level of pressure would not be allowed in the west and would probably result in a shed full of law suits.

I am sure western lawmakers have yet to explore the dark regions of bum gum regulatory law.

This reminds me of how amusing it is to see a squatty displaying the 'American Standard' logo. :D

I'm sure this level of pressure would not be allowed in the west and would probably result in a shed full of law suits.

I am sure western lawmakers have yet to explore the dark regions of bum gum regulatory law.

This reminds me of how amusing it is to see a squatty displaying the 'American Standard' logo. :D

The "Amercian Standard" logo does not tell if it is North or South American Standard.

Luckily our little 4 year old hasn't didn't come to any harm as that kind of pressure straight up the rectum could probably have been fatal.

How on earth are you using the thing?? You are not supposed to stick the thing up your bum and pull the trigger!!

I used the bum gun in some restaurant facility recently, and almost gave myself an enema. The water pressure was about 8,000 p.s.i., and could have controlled rioters. Nearly did meself a mischief, I can tell you... :o

Luckily our little 4 year old hasn't didn't come to any harm as that kind of pressure straight up the rectum could probably have been fatal.

How on earth are you using the thing?? You are not supposed to stick the thing up your bum and pull the trigger!!

Yes I know you are not supposed to stick it up your bum (though reading through the replies I have my doubts about some people!) but kids are all fingers and thumbs and with the extra force needed to pull the trigger the result could be unpleasant.:D

“Petitechevre” wrote - you expected something decent on khoasan road?

If you dont want to fork mmore than 20$ a night dont expect anything?

I guess you have not been down the Khoa San road recently. The cheap Charlie backpacker is a dying breed. Now they want aircon rooms with TV hot showers and mini bar and there are lots of new hotels being built or refurbished to cater for the growing demand of affluent “backpackers”

I live in the boonies and on the rare visits to the big Mango I like to hang out on the Khoa San just to reminded myself of the good old days when I first arrived I LOS.

:o

• 3 weeks later...

Friend of mine , owner of a a resturant, said he took them out as he had a group of tourists (backpackers??) come into the resturant and they tied up the head for quite some time, taking a shower using the bum washer.

I keep wondering if the girls know that it's for the bum and not for the ....... :o

Did you know it is for that too. Its for the ladies front and back.

I think some guys who are broke as a joke may use it both ways too for a cheap thrill