Extension Based On Marraige

I have done a search, read thru the posts and found that I need the following docs for a 1 year extension based on marraige:

Passport, marriage cert. Wifes ID Card, Wifes house registration. Letter from Embassy showing proof of 40,000 Baht a month income. All copied and signed. Passport size photos.

OK - other than the embassy letter, I've got all of those docs. So, once I've got the letter from the embassy - what next ?

Is there an application form I can download from somewhere ?

Where do I send it / take it once I've filled it in ?

I have done a search, read thru the posts and found that I need the following docs for a 1 year extension based on marraige:

Passport, marriage cert. Wifes ID Card, Wifes house registration. Letter from Embassy showing proof of 40,000 Baht a month income. All copied and signed. Passport size photos.

OK - other than the embassy letter, I've got all of those docs. So, once I've got the letter from the embassy - what next ?

Is there an application form I can download from somewhere ?

Where do I send it / take it once I've filled it in ?

Photos of you and your Wife in and around your house. At least one showing the house address sign.

A map showing the way to your house. 1,900 Baht fee.

Take the Wife to be interviewed. Some officers like to see an up to date bank book .

Application form

Go to your nearest Immigration Office. You will be given a one month extension and have to go back to receive the remaining 11 months.

Edited by Lite Beer

Go to your nearest Immigration Office. You will be given a one month extension and have to go back to receive the remaining 11 months.

Thank you Mr Lite Beer - much appreciated.

Now, I live in Bangpakong, smack bang in the middle of Chachoengsao and Chon Buri. Do either of those have an immigration office - or do I have to go up to Bangers ?

Thank you Mr Lite Beer - much appreciated.

Now, I live in Bangpakong, smack bang in the middle of Chachoengsao and Chon Buri. Do either of those have an immigration office - or do I have to go up to Bangers ?

Have not got a clue but here is a list.

http://www.thaivisa.com/immigration_phone.0.html