amsterdammer

Can it really only be me....?

Are there currently issues with the thread tools options menu for "Print this topic" and "Download this topic"?

Choosing either of these options appears to simply reload the current page. Previously a second page was displayed where these choices could be made. Of course from the browser menus I can use "File -> Save As", but the download format previously provided via the aforementioned thread options menu worked just a treat for future reference, or simply to review topics off-line.

All other items on the topic options menus appear to function fully.

Tried with both Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 2.0.0.15. Anybody else using these functions with success?

Never used them before so I've no idea if they've ever worked :D

Likewise. :o And also does not do anything for me under Firefox 2.0.0.15. Will have to see what admin says. There have been a few hiccups in the latest upgrade, both bugs and change in features.

Thanks for checking and confirming guys...I really thought it was just me for a while there.

Yep, just by reading some of the other posts in this forum it certainly seems that a number of bugs and unexpected side effects have crept in following the most recent upgrade. Perhaps as the old saying goes "if it isn’t broke...."

• 4 weeks later...