Three People Shot By Stray Bullets Following Gang

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: July 7th 2008

Three people shot by stray bullets following gang shootout on the Sukumvit Road.

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Pongsawat from Pattaya Police Station was called to Banglamung Hospital to investigate the aftermath of a shooting which took place at the Sukumvit Road junction with the South Pattaya Road.

Three people were injured, two girls aged 15 and one boy aged 16. The injuries were not serious and the victims were able to explain to the investigating officer what had happened. The victims were parked up near the intersection and they noticed that two groups of young men were approaching the area at speed and it appeared that one of the groups was chasing the other.

Suddenly gunshots were heard and the three were hit by stray bullets which were apparently intended for the group who were being chased. CCTV footage is now being examined by Police who are determined to round-up those involved in the incident.

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: July 7th 2008

Three people shot by stray bullets following gang shootout on the Sukumvit Road.

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Pongsawat from Pattaya Police Station was called to Banglamung Hospital to investigate the aftermath of a shooting which took place at the Sukumvit Road junction with the South Pattaya Road.

T

It's the murder hours again.

Great advert for TAT

What's wrong with this. (rhetorical)

Results 1 - 10 of about 409,000 for thailand festivals. (0.18 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,790,000 for thailand shootings. (0.34 seconds)

I saw an advert the other night (repeatedly, during the Silverstone Grand Prix) about 'Amazing Thailand' ........ the images portrayed were awesome, where can I go and see some of that stuff? ...... the violence, drunkenness and aggressive behaviour I can find by myself, if I wanted to, which I don't.

It seems so easy for these kids/youngsters to get their hands on guns. Pattaya really is

turning into the sewage draining point for all of Thailand. Stuff they would never dream

of doing anywhere else in the country they come here and do with abandon. The drugs,

the guns, the little wanna-be gangsters, they really need to get a grip on all of it. It seems

to be presenting a far more serious problem than the odd farang who drinks too much.

Lets see if I've got this right.

Two mobs of people shooting at each other, or at least one mob shooting at another mob and nobody in either mob is apparently shot.

Yet 3 people "parked up at the intersection", assuming on motorcycles, are hit by "stray bullets".

Something not quite right here.

I saw an advert the other night (repeatedly, during the Silverstone Grand Prix) about 'Amazing Thailand' ........

Great race though, very wet but it was worth it to see Lewis take the lead only yards away from where I was down at Stowe :o

BB

Two mobs of people shooting at each other, or at least one mob shooting at another mob and nobody in either mob is apparently shot.

Yet 3 people "parked up at the intersection", assuming on motorcycles, are hit by "stray bullets".

thats how i see it also. plus what decent kids would be out and about at that time of morning. deffinatly a part of the gang for my money.

And what were 15/16 year-olds doing out at <the early hours of the morning>?

I thought there was supposed to be some sort of curfew for under-age kids in Thailand.