"who Are You To Abolish Parliament?"

Pierrot

Finally, responsible Thais are speaking out against the PAD right-wing forces and their crusade to end democracy in Thailand.

I guess you mean the Thai the author quoted at the end of the article? Could not have written that quote better myself. :o

In this matter, you should also read this article: http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/tops...s.php?id=128762

Party dissolved...no problem we have already the next one TRT->PPP->Puea Thai

Even I don't agree with the PAD in this matter, I understand that they are despair. It is for sure not the spirit of the constitution that dissolving a party has no consequences.

At sunrise: "crusade to end democracy in Thailand". for doing that we would need a democracy in Thailand first.

At the moment all that people bought their way into parliament.

Yes, an interesting article written from a journalist at my former University. I am surprised that it appears in the BKK post, as it is one of the most one sided and biased newspapers I have ever read. It's good to see some what balanced and well written article got published for once.

Yes, an interesting article written from a journalist at my former University. I am surprised that it appears in the BKK post, as it is one of the most one sided and biased newspapers I have ever read. It's good to see some what balanced and well written article got published for once.

Biased against PAD and pro government it is.

No one who is not complete brain death can think that this government is fit.

While perhaps not the fittest of the fit, this government inspires far more hope than the right-wing military junta that preceded it.

Well history shows that military rule doesn't work. If someone knows an example of a good working military junta, please correct me.....

In that government, everyone has cases of cheating and fraud that it would be enough for 10 years in jail for everyone.

That PAD idea, may work for a short time, but I can't see why there should be less corruption than now.

You could make the law stronger (5 year ban is a joke, it should be lifetime, just founding the same party again should be blocked).

That would help now, but who can guarantee that in for example 10 years the courts don't abuse their power??

Fazit: i don't know a solution, but trust PAD more than the current government.