Pattaya Dolphins

cessnock

We are planning on swimming with the dolphins in Pattaya in december 2008. Does any one know their direct email address so that I can contact them and reserve our 45min slot. I dont want to go with a tour company.

Thanks

cessnock:)

We are planning on swimming with the dolphins in Pattaya in december 2008. Does any one know their direct email address so that I can contact them and reserve our 45min slot. I dont want to go with a tour company.

Thanks

google- sanctuary of truth pattaya, you will get the details there

Thanks

i know dolphins are considered intelligent but Ive never known them to have there own email address, and how do you think they can manage to get out of the water and make it into an internet cafe, i wouldn't mind some of what ur on :o

Thanks

Un shure if there are dolphins in pattaya?

did the trip a few years ago down to Oasis Sea World down a Chanthaburi, it is a good 3 hours drive each way from Pattaya.

their details are:

48/2 Moo 5 Paknam Laemsing

Chanthaburi Thailand 22130 Tel. (039) 499-222 Fax. (039) 363-239 Website:

http://www.oasisseaworld.net Email: [email protected]

Kind of felt very guilty after the day out down there as I now know such animals do really belong in the open seas.

BB

Thanks

did the trip a few years ago down to Oasis Sea World down a Chanthaburi, it is a good 3 hours drive each way from Pattaya.

their details are:

I contacted the Sanctuary via email...still waiting a response. I will now look into Oasis sea world, thanks.

Cessnock

Kind of felt very guilty after the day out down there as I now know such animals do really belong in the open seas.

BB

Thanks

their details are:

I contacted the Sanctuary via email...still waiting a response. I will now look into Oasis sea world, thanks.

Cessnock

BB

I nearly got killed swimming with dolphins at SOT in 2002, wouldn't recommend it...