Hiv

p1p

Have you ever taken an HIV test?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Supposedly through heterosexual sex you need to be cut to get the virus??   I'm not sure on this  or can you get it through body openings??   Like when the penis is inside a vaginia??   :o

Well Iammaic you just explained to me all of your previous comments on this board.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU ???

He is a rabid GWB supporter! Does that answer your question?

Supposedly through heterosexual sex you need to be cut to get the virus??   I'm not sure on this  or can you get it through body openings??   Like when the penis is inside a vaginia??   :o

Well Iammaic you just explained to me all of your previous comments on this board.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU ???

He is a rabid GWB supporter! Does that answer your question?

Gee, a little disappointed in these remarks. For such a serious subject we should leave the GWB bashing out of this I would think. Am I wrong?

No you're not wrong.

We should also clarify that wearing a condom is obviously a safer option...I assumed it goes without saying.

I think the problem the problem with HIV generally is that there are too many people that don't know enough about it.

No you're not wrong.

We should also clarify that wearing a condom is obviously a safer option...I assumed it goes without saying.

I think the problem the problem with HIV generally is that there are too many people that don't know enough about it.

One thing I do know about HIV / AIDS is that I have to live with it every day. But at least today my chance of infecting those that I love has been reduced to virtually zero. Having AIDS is something I have come to accept, Giving it to someone else is something I couldn"t.

One word of advise to anyone who thinks they might even possibly be infected; Get tested.

In twelve years of practicing medicine I have had one needle stick.

I test out every six months. Last negative result was 2 weeks ago.

I mainly test because I used to f--- everything that walked... :D

From reading previous posts there is a definite need for increased education about the transmission of HIV ASAP. :o

• 3 weeks later...

After the longest 10 days of my life, I got my results back today (here in the UK) and they were all NEGATIVE! Had a full sexual health check-up because I'm planning on getting spliced and I couldn't bear the thought of passing something onto my tee rak. Always took precautions in my butterfly days, but there were a couple of accidents I just couldn't put out of my mind, even when told that less than 1% of all bar girls are carriers, and it's estimated there's only a one in two thousand chance of female to male transmission, even if your partner is a carrier. Please don't flame me on this, as I'm not trivialising the risks or encouraging unsafe sex, just trying to give a little hope to anyone currently in a similar position; this thread has certainly helped me get through the last ten days.

There are many places to be tested.

If you are in Bangkok in the Falang Ghetto, Bumrundgard Hospital on Soi 3 is a good choice. They can do the whole battery of tests and have the results for you within the day. In the neighborhood of 1500 baht as I recall.

Another choice I have used in the past is the Clinic on Suk Soi 11. Left side of the street a short distance down. Around 4-500 baht for the important one and they will e-mail you with the results if you ask them to.

~WISteve