Inside Track - Uk Property Workshops?

siamsam

Basically Insidetrack run property workshops which give you access to finance, tax perks, off-plan properties etc etc to become a property millionaire. Their fee is about £4,000. And you stay at a hotel for two days with a group of property professionals/deligates who tell you all you need to know. Now I'm a cynic, and I'm also very young/inexperienced, I try to stick by the if it sounds to good to be true, then it is philosophy. I went to a taster, for free and it all seemed pretty convincing, they had a big turn out. In my local area developers are buying up old petrol station sites and building a small block of apartments in their place - must turm around a "huge" profit. I reckon a single project like this could make me a millionaire. BUT how could I finance the purchase and the building costs?? Any one in this business? anyone heard of/ experience of "inside track"?. Be interesting to hear you replies. thanks in advance. siamsam. :o

Basically Insidetrack run property workshops which give you access to finance, tax perks, off-plan properties etc etc to become a property millionaire. Their fee is about £4,000. And you stay at a hotel for two days with a group of property professionals/deligates who tell you all you need to know.  Now I'm a cynic, and I'm also very young/inexperienced, I try to stick by the if it sounds to good to be true, then it is philosophy. I went to a taster, for free and it all seemed pretty convincing, they had a big turn out.  In my local area developers are buying up old petrol station sites and building a small block of apartments in their place - must turm around a "huge" profit. I reckon a single project like this could make me a millionaire. BUT how could I finance the purchase and the building costs?? Any one in this business? anyone heard of/ experience of "inside track"?. Be interesting to hear you replies.      thanks in advance.    siamsam. :D

4000 pounds for a seminar???

That dosen't sound 'Too good to be true"

Sounds like a crock of shit m8. :o

Whatever knowledge they have will be most likely available out there anyway. Buy a book.

What they probably won't tell you is that when you take title to the land, you also become responsible for all the environmental liabilities associated with it. In the case of land formerly occupied by petrol stations, this is HUGE! Even though you had nothing to do with what happened 10, 20, 30 or 100 years ago, you can be forced to pay for environmental remediation, not only of your property but any surrounding property or waterways that have been affected by the "plume" of chemicals from the petrol station. Petrol stations are notorious for leaky tanks, improper disposal of solvents and the like.

The seminar fee and hotel arrangements sound like high-pressure sales tactics to me.